BY ROC

New! Day Cream With Hexinol&Trade; Technology And Spf 30 In A Clinical Study, Ladies Saw Noticeable Improvements In The 5 Main Signs Of Aging In As Little As 4 Weeks: Discolorations Appeared Visibly Improved Helped Restore Elasticity And Firmness To Sagging Skin Hydrated Thirsty, Dry Skin Improved Overall Radiance Of Skin Smoothed Out The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles The Roc&Reg; Multi Correxion&Reg; 5 In 1 Daily Moisturizer Fights Multiple Signs Of Aging In One Complete Solution To Help Your Skin Look More Youthful And Radiant. The Roc&Reg; Skincare Brand Was Created In France In 1957 By Pharmacist Jean-Charles Lissarrague.&Nbsp; His Original Formulas Were Made By Hand And Customized Based On Years Of Anti-Aging Skincare Expertise.&Nbsp; Today, The Roc&Reg; Brand Applies Its Unique Heritage And Understanding Of The Skin Aging Process To Develop Clinically Proven And Highly Effective Skin Care Solutions, Suitable For All Skin Types. About Hexinol&Trade; Technology:&Nbsp; After 7 Years Of Research, Scientists For The Roc&Reg; Brand Made A Breakthrough Discovery In Anti-Aging:&Nbsp; Hexinol&Trade; Technology.&Nbsp; This Innovative, Multi-Benefit Compound Targets The 5 Signs Of Aging That Cause Skin To Lose Its Youthful Look: Discoloration, Sagging, Moisture Loss, Dull Skin Tone And Wrinkles.&Nbsp; It's Designed To Deliver Powerful Age-Fighting Results, While Being Gentle Enough For Everyday Use. 1-800-762-1964 Outside Us 215-273-8755 Made In France see more...

• Is this considered better than the Roc product with retin...2 Answers
  • Does thia help with sun spots and how long to see results?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite shimmery sunscreen that adds a litt...2 Answers
RoC Hexinol Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Daily Moisturizer
  • "This is my favorite moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, glowing and clear. Works well on my sensitive skin!" in 7 reviews
  • "This product does everything it promises. I have very dry skin, especially on and around my nose. This product is very moisturizing, but without the greasy feel. It doesn't cause my skin to breakout or look oily or shiny. My skin looks healthy & moisturized when I use this. " in 6 reviews
Junu T.
One affordable sunscreen and moisturizer which is not greasy and doesn’t live a white cast on your skin. I was looking for some moisturizer/ sunscreen which will suit my dry and brown skin. I got one very nice sunscreen Murad City Skin Age Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 PA++++ but way too expensive. And after that i found this RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Daily Moisturizer i’m never going back.
Shelby A.
Never too early to start thinking about aging skin! My mom introduced me to this product a few months ago and I really like it! It’s a moisturizer, sunscreen, and has anti aging components as well. I use it morning and night and find that it keeps my skin hydrated without making it more oily than it already is!
Stacey B.
Post Falls, ID
I recently just purchased this moisturizer just to try because I have such dry sensitive skin with a little bit of redness. I have been consistently using this product for about 2 weeks now and I love it. It doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy and it’s light weight. Another plus is it smells great. 👍🏻
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I got this about a week ago and have been using it faithfully in combination with dark spot correctors. I like that this has an spf in it but doesn’t feel greasy in the slightest! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Stephanie K.
Hampton
Smells wonderful! It keeps your skin hydrated and glowy. I love that it also has SPF in it. The price is a tad higher than I'd like, that's the reason for the 4 stars.
Sarah P.
LOVE!!! I use this as both a moisturizer and a primer and I love it so much. It has a slight scent that smells very nice and it's not strong at all! It also works so well against dry skin. Does not make my face oily and leaves my face feeling smooth
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got this in a sample form and i must say that i am impressed with how quickly this absorbs into the skin. i definatelly saw a big differnce in my face after using this just one time. i have used a lot of other  products like this but did not like them as much as i like this one
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
This is such a smooth, moisturizing day cream!! It has a high spf, but still sinks in quickly and doesn’t photograph white. It’s smooth under makeup and it definitely makes my skin clearer and brighter with use.
Jane B.
I absolutely love this moisturizer!
Pros include pump, spf, and overall feeling of the product. This is a higher price point for the drugstore but well worth it. I will be repurchasing once I finish my other bottle.
Courtney L.
Durham, NC
I usually just ignore the warnings that you need to wear sunscreen every day, but after getting my first noticeable wrinkle at age 24 (WHAT), I've been going into anti-aging overdrive. This moisturizer has become one of my favorite products and a morning must.

I love that it has really solid SPF. I've read that you should be wearing 35 SPF on your face, and while this is only 30, the texture of the moisturizer definitely feels protective. At the same time, it's not too heavy, either. It's almost like a very light, moisturizing sunscreen.

I can't really tell yet if it's delivering on all the other anti-aging promises yet, but my face feels moisturized and protected and that's exactly what I wanted.
Carissa C.
Toledo, OH
Does it leave your face oily/ greasy feeling?
molly a.
Spiro, OK
What is your favorite shimmery sunscreen that adds a little glow to your legs? Mine are so white.
De B.
Is this considered better than the Roc product with retinol or not+ Thanks!
Brittany B.
Does thia help with sun spots and how long to see results?