BY ROC

New! Day Cream With Hexinol&Trade; Technology And Spf 30 In A Clinical Study, Ladies Saw Noticeable Improvements In The 5 Main Signs Of Aging In As Little As 4 Weeks: Discolorations Appeared Visibly Improved Helped Restore Elasticity And Firmness To Sagging Skin Hydrated Thirsty, Dry Skin Improved Overall Radiance Of Skin Smoothed Out The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles The Roc&Reg; Multi Correxion&Reg; 5 In 1 Daily Moisturizer Fights Multiple Signs Of Aging In One Complete Solution To Help Your Skin Look More Youthful And Radiant. The Roc&Reg; Skincare Brand Was Created In France In 1957 By Pharmacist Jean-Charles Lissarrague.&Nbsp; His Original Formulas Were Made By Hand And Customized Based On Years Of Anti-Aging Skincare Expertise.&Nbsp; Today, The Roc&Reg; Brand Applies Its Unique Heritage And Understanding Of The Skin Aging Process To Develop Clinically Proven And Highly Effective Skin Care Solutions, Suitable For All Skin Types. About Hexinol&Trade; Technology:&Nbsp; After 7 Years Of Research, Scientists For The Roc&Reg; Brand Made A Breakthrough Discovery In Anti-Aging:&Nbsp; Hexinol&Trade; Technology.&Nbsp; This Innovative, Multi-Benefit Compound Targets The 5 Signs Of Aging That Cause Skin To Lose Its Youthful Look: Discoloration, Sagging, Moisture Loss, Dull Skin Tone And Wrinkles.&Nbsp; It's Designed To Deliver Powerful Age-Fighting Results, While Being Gentle Enough For Everyday Use. 1-800-762-1964 Outside Us 215-273-8755 Made In France see more...

• Is this considered better than the Roc product with retinol or no...1 Answers
  • Does thia help with sun spots and how long to see results?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite shimmery sunscreen that adds a little glow ...2 Answers
Shelby A.
Never too early to start thinking about aging skin! My mom introduced me to this product a few months ago and I really like it! It’s a moisturizer, sunscreen, and has anti aging components as well. I use it morning and night and find that it keeps my skin hydrated without making it more oily than it already is!
Megan M.
I am sorry to read that so many women have had irritation issues with this night cream. RoC's "Multi-Correxion® 5 in 1 Eye Cream" has caused absolutely no problems for me, only pleasant and flattering results. My all-time favorite night cream so far (and this is out of hundreds) is Ole Henriksen's; as soon as I apply it, skin is more taut and firm. There is some tackiness, but not enough to make me let go of Ole's treasure. This is not quite the powerhouse Henriksen's is, but it softens, hydrates, improves the overall look of eye skin, and helps to smooth out fine wrinkles and lines. I am fortunate that I do not have dark circles, because this is meant to help them fade as well. I have had negative experiences with eye creams which were heavy in terms of oil, causing congestion under my eyes. No problem with RoC. Ingredients include Hexinol™ Technology, a blend of ingredients made to bring about the aforementioned results. I recognized some of the other emollients: Glycerin, dimethicone, shea butter, panthenol, and a surprise ingredient--Vitamin C! It also contains mica, which blurs light and makes your eyes look better immediately. I would purchase this again if I were not so addicted to Ole Henriksen's version.
Sarah P.
LOVE!!! I use this as both a moisturizer and a primer and I love it so much. It has a slight scent that smells very nice and it's not strong at all! It also works so well against dry skin. Does not make my face oily and leaves my face feeling smooth
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got this in a sample form and i must say that i am impressed with how quickly this absorbs into the skin. i definatelly saw a big differnce in my face after using this just one time. i have used a lot of other  products like this but did not like them as much as i like this one
Courtney L.
Durham, NC
I usually just ignore the warnings that you need to wear sunscreen every day, but after getting my first noticeable wrinkle at age 24 (WHAT), I've been going into anti-aging overdrive. This moisturizer has become one of my favorite products and a morning must.

I love that it has really solid SPF. I've read that you should be wearing 35 SPF on your face, and while this is only 30, the texture of the moisturizer definitely feels protective. At the same time, it's not too heavy, either. It's almost like a very light, moisturizing sunscreen.

I can't really tell yet if it's delivering on all the other anti-aging promises yet, but my face feels moisturized and protected and that's exactly what I wanted.
T C.
It was a great product. Very moisturizing and it was nice that it offered sun protection. I liked how it left my skin feeling because it looked so hydrated but overtime my skin broke out very slightly. I recommend it to others whose skin is less sensitive.
Flora J.
Butler, AL
This product did make my skin feel better with improvement after a week. It made it smoothr and it seemed after two weeks to start feeling somewhat firmer. The product also helped my dry skin not seem so dry so hydration from it was on point. After several weeks I could honestly say having sensitive skin it didn't cause any issues with that. I really liked the product and believe with continued use one will definitely see improvement with skin in the areas of smoothness hydration and fine line plus giving your face a firmer tighter feel.
Clarise B.
Newport Beach, CA
I originally bought this when I was worrying about wrinkles on my skin. I've since realized that I just need a good moisture routine but I haven't stop using this product! I use this every day after I cleanse my face as a moisturizer/sunscreen base. It doesn't break-out my face (I have combination/oily) and doesn't leave too much of a sheen even though it has a decent amount of spf. I couple this with Lush's moisturizer "Magical Moringa" (used as a primer) and it really does help my skin look and feel its best.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
I use lots of creams/potions/lotions on my face - I am constantly trying something new. I have sensitive skin so I need something not so strong, yet effective. I like this cream as a go to! It's pleasantly fragranced. For the price of department store products, this met my expectations. The packaging I like as well. I haven't hit the end yet, so I don't know how much I will have to waste, if any. I recommend this product to others for the price.
Charlene G.
Dallas, TX
Wonderful product that I had ever come across!! I been using this and other ROC products going on 4 years . I use it in am and pm everyday and have had compliments on why I don't have wrinkles on my face nor eyes!! I'm 56 years old and I can say I do have wrinkles of course but they are not very noticeable for my age. I have tried other eye, face creams but I seem to always go back to my ROC !
Carissa C.
Toledo, OH
Does it leave your face oily/ greasy feeling?
molly a.
Spiro, OK
What is your favorite shimmery sunscreen that adds a little glow to your legs? Mine are so white.
De B.
Is this considered better than the Roc product with retinol or not+ Thanks!
Brittany B.
Does thia help with sun spots and how long to see results?