BY ROC

Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The great thing about this ROC Eye Contour is that it's good for all skin types the packaging is too cute can throw it in your handbag on the go I got mine from target.com for $20.99 I loved it and I feel you can never have to many eye products NEVER They are needed for night owls as myself! ❤️
Alexas B.
Alexas B.
I just started this treatment so I am yet to see any results. Though I have been told wonderful things. I am excited that it does not smell awful like many other things that I have tried in the past.
LaTonya B.
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable but didn't see much improvement. I think this does fine if you don't have much to correct. I would recommend this for someone in their early 30s.
Yessi T.
Yessi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is very lightweight. I seem to feel like it fills the creases in my eyes and the wrinkles are less visible. My bags don't seem as puffy either.
Natalee C.
Natalee C.
Portsmouth, OH
I love all ROC product they have worked really well on my skin and have noticed serious difference in my skin
Maria M.
Maria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I being using the product for a while and really like it. This product works good,
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this and noticed no results at all unfortunately. I did use daily.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Lansford, PA
One of the top drug store brands worked well. Didn't care for the fragrance.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this eye contour cream while I was shopping at my local drugstore. I really like it. Its soothing and moisturizing. I would buy it again.

Julia M.
Julia M.
Brazil, Indiana
Was not a big fan of this product. I think eye creams are just not for me in general .