BY ROC

Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
The great thing about this ROC Eye Contour is that it's good for all skin types the packaging is too cute can throw it in your handbag on the go I got mine from target.com for $20.99 I loved it and I feel you can never have to many eye products NEVER They are needed for night owls as myself! ❤️
Alexas B.
I just started this treatment so I am yet to see any results. Though I have been told wonderful things. I am excited that it does not smell awful like many other things that I have tried in the past.
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT
Affordable but didn't see much improvement. I think this does fine if you don't have much to correct. I would recommend this for someone in their early 30s.
Yessi T.
Is very lightweight. I seem to feel like it fills the creases in my eyes and the wrinkles are less visible. My bags don't seem as puffy either.
Natalee C.
Portsmouth, OH
I love all ROC product they have worked really well on my skin and have noticed serious difference in my skin
Maria M.
I being using the product for a while and really like it. This product works good,
Christina C.
Lansford, PA
One of the top drug store brands worked well. Didn't care for the fragrance.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
I've used this and noticed no results at all unfortunately. I did use daily.
Jasmine W.
Las Cruces
Works very well, well worth it! I would reccomend this product! It’s a very good value and does work 👍 be persistent with it
Michelle B.
I found this eye contour cream while I was shopping at my local drugstore. I really like it. Its soothing and moisturizing. I would buy it again.