BY ROC

Jenny C.
Roseville
I purchased this at Walmart and I wasn’t displeased or intrigued. It made my eyes sting a little if I got it too close, and I’d rate it mediocre. It may work better on someone else that doesn’t have sensitive skin.
Marsha Y.
Love the price just as much as I love the product!!! I use it once a week and my face stays smooth. I will definitely be buying more if this! I honestly don’t know how I every made it without it before!
Lisa B.
Absolutely love the results.  It's one of my favorites in my beauty regime.  Purchased on Amazon, it shipped right to my door.  Definitely met my expectations and was super gentle on my skin.
Siterria N.
Miami Gardens, FL
The great thing about this ROC Eye Contour is that it's good for all skin types the packaging is too cute can throw it in your handbag on the go I got mine from target.com for $20.99 I loved it and I feel you can never have to many eye products NEVER They are needed for night owls as myself! ❤️
Alexas B.
I just started this treatment so I am yet to see any results. Though I have been told wonderful things. I am excited that it does not smell awful like many other things that I have tried in the past.
Bianca L.
Caruthersville
This is a great product. Expensive but good. U will get Ur money worth. Now excuse me because now I have to just type some stuff because this app is making me
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT
Affordable but didn't see much improvement. I think this does fine if you don't have much to correct. I would recommend this for someone in their early 30s.
Yessi T.
Is very lightweight. I seem to feel like it fills the creases in my eyes and the wrinkles are less visible. My bags don't seem as puffy either.
Thifani F.
Virgínia VA
I use this product every day before go to bed, I have noticed a very difference on the brown areas under my eyes, pretty good product.
KATHRYN E.
ORLANDO
THE MOST SATISFYING FOR ME. THEY MARKET FOR ALL SKIN TYPES.THEY ACTUALLY MEAN IT.!! AWESOME THEY ACTUALLY COME THROUGH WITH THIS.