BY ROC

• I am beginning a quest to a new me. pampering myself with new lip...1 Answers
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Carleton Place, ON
Price aside, this is hands down the best lip care product I've ever used. I bit at my lips a lot, so they're always peeling. This helps them heal in as quickly as one application. It also works wonders at keeping them hydrated in the Winter, and prevents them from getting chapped. This is the regular version, but there is also an SPF version as well for extra protection during the Summer. Both products last a long time, even with daily use.
Ana C.
Ana C.
This is my go-to lip treatment. In Winter my lips get very dry because of the weather and the heating. I cannot find anything better for the price. It is hydrating, does not have a specific taste, which I like, and I can easily apply lipstick or lip gloss on top of it. I stock on this when it is on sale or get a few when they have a bonus package where you get this for free when you buy the Enydrial hand cream .
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Really great moisturizing lip balm. This product was suggested to me by a friend that worked in the beauty department when I had incredibly painful chapped lips. Unlike other chapsticks, this didn't add to the pain, and made it so that my lips remained moisturized enough that I could painlessly exfoliate my lips later on. It's got a very light texture, and seems a lot more matte than other brands. Not sticky AT ALL either! Definitely has been my go-to chapstick and I've bought them for gifts as well. Highly recommend trying it out.
Carlota V.
Carlota V.
Zaragoza
Buen producto pero no es lo que pensaba, me esperaba algo más siendo lo que vale. No creo usarlo más veces ya que a mí no me sirve para mi tipo de piel. Si piensas comprarlo piénsatelo bien no te pase como a mi
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
So super hydrating. My mum loves this product so bought me a bunch. I keep it bedside for easy access and one in my bag. Thick and moisturizing, just above average in price. Bought at the pharmacy.
Shayla M.
Shayla M.
I love to put this chapstick on before lipstick or for liquid lipsticks its not to heavy where it changes the formula of the matte lipstick and it moisturizes them for the whole day
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Halifax, NS
Picked this up on sale. After one weeks use so far so good. My lips are no longer dry and flaky and I find one or two applications is all that you need. I think this will be a repurchase.
Chiara C.
Chiara C.
I bought this Last year. I have very very dry lips when it is Cold and this lip Stick Really helped. Even though the product is a bit Pricey i do not regret the purchase
Sabina Y.
Sabina Y.
Maple , Ontario
A little pricey at $14 a tube but definitely long lasting... a little goes a long way. Does not feel sticky on the lips just unfortunate there is no SPF in it.
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
Saint John, NB
Absolutely the best lip chap ever! It's for healing very dry chapped lips so it's thick! I have been buying at least 1 a year for the past 5 years! You won't need any other lip chaps, they are around $8 each, but very worth the money, great for sensitive skin, no scents or fragrances at all.
Debbie  H.
Debbie H.
Frankfort, NY
I am beginning a quest to a new me. pampering myself with new lip colors and learning what ones are the best. What does this do for your lips?