suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

These are expensive but they WORK!! I use them at night before bed when I have an important event the next day. No needles, so it works for me!! Wish they were more affordable—I would use one every night!

Product reviewed: RoC Deep Wrinkle Retinol Patches - 6ct

If you’re looking for a “quick fix” for wrinkles; look no further! One of my top 5 favorite skincare products would absolutely have to be any sort of micro needling products. Everyone always asks how I have barely any wrinkles and if I get Botox. The truth is no I do not get Botox but rather I’ve been into MicroNeedling. It’s basically similar to aerating a lawn. The needed help make way for new collagen and skin growth. These advanced retinol, hyaluronic acid, and peptide patches help to visibly reduce lines and wrinkles in as little as 2 hours. I simply peel off the sticker backings and “lightly” press them into the area of my skin in which I feel could use a pick me up. I prefer to sleep with my on overnight or workout with them on (at home). They do stay on. I found that the dissolvable needles do not hurt. It’s different than the pain that would be experienced with a micro needle roller. I woke up with plumper and smoother skin. I will say that this is a quick fix compared to if you had a full micro needle session taken place. I would recommend this product for all skin types as it is hydrating. Also, don’t be afraid of the word “needles.”

Product reviewed: RoC Deep Wrinkle Retinol Patches - 6ct