BY ROC

We Keep Our Promises. These Disks Are Clinically Shown To Help Diminish The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles, And Improve The Appearance Of Skin In Just One Week. Infused With Skin-Conditioning Cleansers, The Self-Foaming Disk Is Textured On One Side, To Gently Exfoliate Away Dirt, Oil And Complexion Dulling Impurities, And Smooth On The Other Side To Gently Cleanse And Remove Make-Up Around The Delicate Eye Area. The Result - Younger-Looking, More Beautiful Skin. Gentle Enough For Everyday Use. Results After Clinical Testing: In Just 1 Week: Appearance Of Fine Lines Is Reduced; Skin Tone And Texture Is Improved After 4 Weeks: Signs Of Photo-Aging Appear Diminished After 12 Weeks: Appearance Of Wrinkles And Pores Is Diminished This Exclusive Formula Is Soap- And Oil-Free, Hypoallergenic, And Non-Comedogenic. Disks Measure 3" In Diameter.

• Does this product help with acne? 3 Answers
  • Just bought these based off what the tube claimed to do i...2 Answers
  • And would u recommend use to a soon to b 30 yr old woman?...4 Answers
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are small round face pods. They have a wash in them already. There is a light abrasive side to scrub your face and a soft side to gentle rub it. It makes your face very sudsey. You have to rinse with water. It leave my face extremely clean and soft.
Kristen R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product nightly, and it does a great job removing face makeup (although I do use a mild toner aftewards). It is an essential part of my anti-agining routine, but is gentle enough to use nightly. It was recommended to me by my mother, who is in her 60s, and she also swears by the product. It is affordable, and even available on Amazon. Definitely recommend.
MANDY K.
San Diego
I have been using this product for years! It does an amazing job of exfoliating my skin without being harsh, and it definitely has made a difference in my overall complexion. My skin is smooth and feels clean, not mention it has a very refreshing scent.
Jennifer M.
New Albany, IN
I love these! There is a soft side and a textured side to exfoliate. I have been using these for about 2 weeks and I have seen some improvement in my skin,I can't wait to see how my skin looks a few months of using them!
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
I just purchased this and love it. I don’t know about the wrinkles yet but i know my face is softer and smoother after the first week. One side of the pad washes and the other exfoliates. I purchased mine at Walmart
ashley k.
cleveland
These discs are really fun to use. You will notice a difference in your skin after a week of continuous use. My skin felt clean, soft, tight, and firm after just a week. I used it once a day because like any other facial product it can dry your skin out. They have a pleasant scent, not overpowering. I got two jars from Walgreens for a great price.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been really wanting to try tis product line fir asclong as I can remember,the price,is a bit up tgere.At over $20+for most of their products waiting for coupons that I di;searching online along with ebates and other APPS such as IBOTTA CHECKOUT51.
Seeing the great results in person from a great friend with a great sale at my local Rite Aid and coupons I bought my first two products.
This is one of two product reviews of RoC.
These perfectly rounded shaped discs which I do use on a daily basis it has been almost two months now.My skin which had^^^noticed I said HAD noticeable fine lines and wrinkles,I really can not see them.My face looks incredible,it really also has helped my self-confidence even more.
For me,a woman in her 40s being asked out by younger men I would say I owe it to not only keeping myself in good eating and exercising habits it is also RoC and its incredible products helping me keep youthful looking skin♥
brandi a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently bought these because I want to improve my skin's texture and reduce fine lines.
I have only been using them for about a week so I haven't noticed too many results other than my skin feeling smoother. I will update this review in a few weeks.
Giovanna A. F.
One of the best I have ever experienced, as well as being inexpensive. I use it twice a week and I love the fresh feeling of this product. Cleanses skin well, clears pores. With 1 month of use I saw a huge difference in my face.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I recently purchased these at Ulta. I've tried a few items from this brand and have found them to be effective in their claims. You wet your face and can use the pads in two ways. One side is very smooth and suds up for a gentle cleansing of your face. The other side is rougher and is more of an exfoliating cleanse. You get to decided exactly what type of cleaning you need for the day, which I like. These are disposable and I didn't find they are too harsh for my skin that is more on the dry side. These average about $10 for twenty eight pads but I have also seen them with special pricing quite frequently. I also don't believe it's a cleanser you would want to use everyday as its more of a deep cleaning wash.
Theresa G.
Is this comparable to the Dr.Dennis Gross alpha beta pads?
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
And would u recommend use to a soon to b 30 yr old woman? ...lol
Ashley W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product help with acne?
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
How well do these really work?
rose e.
Albuquerque , NM
Just bought these based off what the tube claimed to do in the back, I'm unsure if they are as great as they seem. anyone who has used these on a daily basis for a good amount of time, did you notice a difference with the reduction of fine lines and diminished pores and wrinkles. It also claims skin time and texture is improved... I have dry skin and I'm a bit worried this might dry me out more. Worth keeping or return to the store?? Thanks