BY ROC #27 in Surface Care

We Keep Our Promises. These Disks Are Clinically Shown To Help Diminish The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles, And Improve The Appearance Of Skin In Just One Week. Infused With Skin-Conditioning Cleansers, The Self-Foaming Disk Is Textured On One Side, To Gently Exfoliate Away Dirt, Oil And Complexion Dulling Impurities, And Smooth On The Other Side To Gently Cleanse And Remove Make-Up Around The Delicate Eye Area. The Result - Younger-Looking, More Beautiful Skin. Gentle Enough For Everyday Use. Results After Clinical Testing: In Just 1 Week: Appearance Of Fine Lines Is Reduced; Skin Tone And Texture Is Improved After 4 Weeks: Signs Of Photo-Aging Appear Diminished After 12 Weeks: Appearance Of Wrinkles And Pores Is Diminished This Exclusive Formula Is Soap- And Oil-Free, Hypoallergenic, And Non-Comedogenic. Disks Measure 3" In Diameter.

• Does this product help with acne? 3 Answers
  • Just bought these based off what the tube claimed to do in the ba...2 Answers
  • And would u recommend use to a soon to b 30 yr old woman? ...lol4 Answers
Kristen W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product nightly, and it does a great job removing face makeup (although I do use a mild toner aftewards). It is an essential part of my anti-agining routine, but is gentle enough to use nightly. It was recommended to me by my mother, who is in her 60s, and she also swears by the product. It is affordable, and even available on Amazon. Definitely recommend.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are small round face pods. They have a wash in them already. There is a light abrasive side to scrub your face and a soft side to gentle rub it. It makes your face very sudsey. You have to rinse with water. It leave my face extremely clean and soft.
Jennifer M.
New Albany, IN
I love these! There is a soft side and a textured side to exfoliate. I have been using these for about 2 weeks and I have seen some improvement in my skin,I can't wait to see how my skin looks a few months of using them!
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have fallen in Love with the ROC Daily Resurfacing Disks! I'm always looking for products that help with skin texture! I can definitely see results! I do a light face wash and the use 1 Disc! It's double sided, one is smooth and the other has a texture for a light exfoliation. These also get every last bit of makeup removed. I plan to keep repurchasing and definitely recommend. The price point is Great! & ROC products are Always come through!!!! Roc Daily Resurfacing Disks-28 ct
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
This is a family item. My teenagers use these as do the hubby and myself. It's a lot of product on each pad and my son cuts them in half so they last him longer. I use them right before I get in the shower and get everything from my face, back of neck, even my ears get a good scrub. They don't strip your skin like some cleansers can but if you want to exfoliate before nightly retinol they do both. Great price and usually can find a buy one get one half off at any of the big retail stores.
ashley k.
cleveland
These discs are really fun to use. You will notice a difference in your skin after a week of continuous use. My skin felt clean, soft, tight, and firm after just a week. I used it once a day because like any other facial product it can dry your skin out. They have a pleasant scent, not overpowering. I got two jars from Walgreens for a great price.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been really wanting to try tis product line fir asclong as I can remember,the price,is a bit up tgere.At over $20+for most of their products waiting for coupons that I di;searching online along with ebates and other APPS such as IBOTTA CHECKOUT51.
Seeing the great results in person from a great friend with a great sale at my local Rite Aid and coupons I bought my first two products.
This is one of two product reviews of RoC.
These perfectly rounded shaped discs which I do use on a daily basis it has been almost two months now.My skin which had^^^noticed I said HAD noticeable fine lines and wrinkles,I really can not see them.My face looks incredible,it really also has helped my self-confidence even more.
For me,a woman in her 40s being asked out by younger men I would say I owe it to not only keeping myself in good eating and exercising habits it is also RoC and its incredible products helping me keep youthful looking skin♥
B x.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently bought these because I want to improve my skin's texture and reduce fine lines.
I have only been using them for about a week so I haven't noticed too many results other than my skin feeling smoother. I will update this review in a few weeks.
Gina C.
This product is effective but way too drying. My skin feels extremely tight after use and needs a lot of moisture. I do use it on my body instead because it can handle it a lot better. Particularly my chicken arms. I will not repurchase.
Anngele V.
Tigard, OR
I really enjoy using these when I feel like my skin is full and needs a good exfoliating. They smell good and have two sides. One soft, the other scrubby. I got it as a free gift with purchase so it was the cherry on top that they work so well!
Theresa G.
Is this comparable to the Dr.Dennis Gross alpha beta pads?
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
And would u recommend use to a soon to b 30 yr old woman? ...lol
Ashley W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product help with acne?
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
How well do these really work?
rose e.
Just bought these based off what the tube claimed to do in the back, I'm unsure if they are as great as they seem. anyone who has used these on a daily basis for a good amount of time, did you notice a difference with the reduction of fine lines and diminished pores and wrinkles. It also claims skin time and texture is improved... I have dry skin and I'm a bit worried this might dry me out more. Worth keeping or return to the store?? Thanks