BY ROC

Clinically show to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Gentle enough for everyday use 28 - self foaming, dual-textured disks 3" diameter RoC Daily Resurfacing Disks are clinically shown to help diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve the appearance of skin in just one week.  Infused with skin-conditioning cleansers, the self-foaming disk is textured on one side, to gently exfoliate away dirt, oil and complexion dulling impurities, and smooth on the other side to gently cleanse and remove make-up around the delicate eye area.  The result -- younger looking, more beautiful skin.  Gentle enough for everyday use. Results After Clinical Testing In just 1 week:   the appearance of fine lines is reduced skin tone and texture is improved After 4 weeks: signs of photo-aging appear diminished After 12 weeks: t see more...

• ROC is a decently named brand but this lrg tub is... Be the first to answer!
  • I would love to see ROC Cosmetics on Instagram. How many of you a...1 Answers
  • I just bought these... has anyone else tried them? they seem prom...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Is a definite must have for girls that love clean flawless skin without the hassle of finding a wash cloth and soap!" in 2 reviews
  • "It works wonders for my dry skin!" in 1 review
  • "I used it for the first time in the beginning of the year, and it is now my staple cleanser." in 1 review
  • "I do use a separate cleanser for eye makeup because it stings if the ROC foam gets in your eyes." in 1 review
  • "I have had a hard time finding a good facial scrub with my changing body." in 1 review
Khou Y.
De Pere
I purchase this one month ago. I absolutely love it! It’s one of my holy grail products. Makes my face feel soft as a baby’s bottom. It is a gentle cleanser with an exfoliating self foaming side and a non texture gentle self foaming side as well. I use the exfoliating side to scrub away dirt, oil, dead skin cell and black heads. Boy, it scrubs good! A lot of my blackheads are gone after one use.

Pros: it does exfoliate well. Gentle for everyday use like it is advertise. There are 28 disks however, one disk can be cut up in fours and saves you so much! A little goes a long way. Last me for one month now and i still have a lot left. Of course, I don’t use it everyday but 3 times a week is good on my skin. My skin tone is even out and it does smooth out the texture of my skin. It does say that in 1 week you will see results. Roc claims that “In 1 week the appearance of fine lines is reduced and skin tone and texture is improved.” Fine lines, not so much but my skin tone is even out. I have acne prone skin so I do have some textured bumps and this product really helps to scrub away dirt and oil to smoothen my skin. It doesn’t smell bad either. It’s kind of have a citrus, soapy clean smell. Which is nice.

The price for this is pretty cheap coming from a ROC brand. It’s $10 at Walgreens but you can get it at Walmart for $8-9. However if you can get it on sale (buy one get one half off at Walgreens) I’d def. stock up!

Con: Roc Daily Resurfacing Disks claim to “diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve the appearance of skin in just one week.” I don’t have wrinkles so I can’t say. However I do have fine lines on my forehead and under my eye & the appearance of it is still there but not as showy. This product has help improve my skin but not wrinkles.

Overall, it’s one of my holy grail products! It does contain some protein called Glycine Soja protein which is a botanical ingredients used in cosmetics products to soothe and moisturize skin. I did my own research on this and can say that it does soothe and moisturize my skin making it soft and smooth.

I’d def. would recommend it as a make up remover and for exfoliating skin. It’s a great facial product for everyday use.
Vanessa R.
San Antonio , TX
I've used so many facial products over the years, and this I have to say, I'm super impressed with. I had been wanting to try these for awhile now, and I finally broke down and bought them. I didn't read any type of reviews before, so I wasn't sure what I was getting into. But, I am so happy I made this purchase. My skin feels amazing and looks so smooth after. I do feel like one disc is way too much, so I cut mine in half and its perfect. You'll also not go thru them as fast.
Jennifer C.
I love the ROC Disc facial cleansers. As a working mom they are great because they are fast and easy to use. The professional side of me loves that they really do clean your face and are great for part of a double cleanse. I have had no irritation to my skin or break outs, my skin has actually been clearing up!
Monica F.
31326
Got this recently and it was love at first use. It has two sides. One side is for a more gentle cleansing and other side has a rougher feel for exfoliating. It has a good lather and awesome ingredients. It is gentle enough for daily use but I’ll probably use two- three times a week. My skin felt clean without any dryness after use and it will definitely be a staple in my skin care. I’ve used more expensive pads and no more. This is reasonably priced and I can grab at my local drug store/target/Walmart.
Elizabeth W.
Gilbertsville, KY
I don’t think I will ever stop buying these! After the first use, my skin texture was improved. You can’t beat the price, and they are good for any skin type and are even gentle enough for everyday. The disks are really big so I cut them in half or into thirds
Jessica B.
These were recommended to me by my best friend. I was pleasantly surprised at their price not being through the roof. I have used them almost every day and I am happy to say that they don't dry out or over moisturize my skin.
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
My husband uses ROC Deep Wrinkle Night Cream and two weeks ago he purchased a set of it at COSTCO. With his purchase he got the full size ROC Daily Resurfacing Disks. He gave them to me to try and I have been using them for about a week. Love how quick makeup comes off. I use the textured side first and then use the soft side around my eye area to remove any makeup that was left behind after using the soapy substance that forms.
Katie W.
This is the first time I've used these disks. I bought them through Costco and got the night cream with it. I use both of these products at night for about 4 weeks. I've noticed that my fine lines and one deep wrinkle on my forehead has all but disappeared. I did notice that these disks aren't super textured however you don't need to scrub hard. You can feel them working without pressure. The cream after always helps my skin to feel supple and hydrated.
Kristen W.
I LOVE this product! Not only does it gently remove makeup and leave the face feeling smooth and soft, but it also has the added benefit of combatting the aging process. My 60 year old mother loves this product, and now I do, too! It's never too early to start fighting aging 😀
Paloma G.
Absolutely amazing! Fast results! Lovely scent! These are great disks for unclogging pores and for baby smooth skin texture. The best part of this product is that they are available at the drugstore and they are budget friendly. I am currently on my second bottle and will continue to purchase them.
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN
Has anyone tried these? Feedback?
Jacklyn H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
What exactly are these disks used for? Removing makeup or just daily cleansing?
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
what does this do?
Nahomi P.
Kutztown, PA
I just bought these... has anyone else tried them? they seem promising.
Dawn C.
I need your help... What are resurfacing disks.... I am an African American woman and this may help my oily skin?