RoC Daily Resurfacing Disks
Top Questions See all 26 Q&A
- "Is a definite must have for girls that love clean flawless skin without the hassle of finding a wash cloth and soap!" in 2 reviews
- "It works wonders for my dry skin!" in 1 review
- "I used it for the first time in the beginning of the year, and it is now my staple cleanser." in 1 review
- "I do use a separate cleanser for eye makeup because it stings if the ROC foam gets in your eyes." in 1 review
- "I have had a hard time finding a good facial scrub with my changing body." in 1 review
Pros: it does exfoliate well. Gentle for everyday use like it is advertise. There are 28 disks however, one disk can be cut up in fours and saves you so much! A little goes a long way. Last me for one month now and i still have a lot left. Of course, I don’t use it everyday but 3 times a week is good on my skin. My skin tone is even out and it does smooth out the texture of my skin. It does say that in 1 week you will see results. Roc claims that “In 1 week the appearance of fine lines is reduced and skin tone and texture is improved.” Fine lines, not so much but my skin tone is even out. I have acne prone skin so I do have some textured bumps and this product really helps to scrub away dirt and oil to smoothen my skin. It doesn’t smell bad either. It’s kind of have a citrus, soapy clean smell. Which is nice.
The price for this is pretty cheap coming from a ROC brand. It’s $10 at Walgreens but you can get it at Walmart for $8-9. However if you can get it on sale (buy one get one half off at Walgreens) I’d def. stock up!
Con: Roc Daily Resurfacing Disks claim to “diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve the appearance of skin in just one week.” I don’t have wrinkles so I can’t say. However I do have fine lines on my forehead and under my eye & the appearance of it is still there but not as showy. This product has help improve my skin but not wrinkles.
Overall, it’s one of my holy grail products! It does contain some protein called Glycine Soja protein which is a botanical ingredients used in cosmetics products to soothe and moisturize skin. I did my own research on this and can say that it does soothe and moisturize my skin making it soft and smooth.
I’d def. would recommend it as a make up remover and for exfoliating skin. It’s a great facial product for everyday use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos