RoC Daily Resurfacing Disks uploaded by brianne c.RoC Daily Resurfacing Disks uploaded by Maria R.RoC Daily Resurfacing Disks uploaded by Beverly s.

BY ROC

Clinically show to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Gentle enough for everyday use 28 - self foaming, dual-textured disks 3" diameter RoC Daily Resurfacing Disks are clinically shown to help diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve the appearance of skin in just one week.  Infused with skin-conditioning cleansers, the self-foaming disk is textured on one side, to gently exfoliate away dirt, oil and complexion dulling impurities, and smooth on the other side to gently cleanse and remove make-up around the delicate eye area.  The result -- younger looking, more beautiful skin.  Gentle enough for everyday use. Results After Clinical Testing In just 1 week:   the appearance of fine lines is reduced skin tone and texture is improved After 4 weeks: signs of photo-aging appear diminished After 12 weeks: t see more...

• ROC is a decently named brand but this lrg tub is... Be the first to answer!
  • I would love to see ROC Cosmetics on Instagram. How many of you a...1 Answers
  • I just bought these... has anyone else tried them? they seem prom...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Is a definite must have for girls that love clean flawless skin without the hassle of finding a wash cloth and soap!" in 2 reviews
  • "I used it for the first time in the beginning of the year, and it is now my staple cleanser." in 1 review
  • "I do use a separate cleanser for eye makeup because it stings if the ROC foam gets in your eyes." in 1 review
  • "I have had a hard time finding a good facial scrub with my changing body." in 1 review
  • "It works wonders for my dry skin!" in 1 review
Olivia S.
Phoenix, AZ
Woo baby! These disks are awesome. You apply water to your face, and then take a disk and start scrubbing your face up! They lather up super quickly, and have a textured side and a smooth side. I recommend using the textured side on your T-zone, and the smooth side everywhere else (be extra careful around your eye's though!)

My only issues with these disks are that they are not completely accessible at all times. I only use them at night, and I worry if I leave the tub in the shower they will get soggy and gross. Also, the container is quite big and bulky. I find myself using them over the sink BEFORE I get in the shower, which is kind of dumb..but I don't want to ruin the product. Also, you need a trash can near so you can toss the dirty disk away after using.

Besides that one flaw, I absolutely love the way my skin feels after using these - and I think the formula is great. I have noticed my skin looking clearer, and brighter after using these for only a few weeks. Would definitely re-purchase!
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Omg these pads are amazing...i was staying with my mom and forgot my cleaner so i grabbed these off her shelf and by the time i left she offered to let me keep them hhaha she seen the love i had for them in just a short 2 days!! They seriously work so good at exfoliating and getting black heads out. The only thing i sort of don't like it how soapy they get. I mean they get SUDSY!! So after using it, it kind of feels like you need to rinse with water! Leaving a slight stickyness to the face. Other than that this is a 10/10
Amy G.
I absolutely love these resurfacing disc. I use them in the morning and at night. Easy to use in the shower, they also have two sides, one is for normal cleansing, and the other is a bit rougher for exfoliation. My face feels so soft and amazing.And unlike some products like these they never dry out, I actually feel like I am wasting the disc when I am done because there is still so much product lol. They leave your skin feeling so soft and moisturized .
Victoria S.
Stillwater, OK
I was skeptical to say the least, but my 30 something skin really needs some gentle exfoliation. I love the double sided uses-smooth for the eye area and textured for the other areas. This product is somehow moisturizing as well. I was concerned that my skin would be sensitive to the retinol because I have never used a product with that ingredient. However, my skin loves these disks. I would repurchase these in a heartbeat.
brianne c.
These are gentle enough to use daily. They have made a significant improvement on my skin. I love the way my skin feels after using them. It's such a bargain with a low price point. I really like that each pad has two sides so that you can even use them on the most sensitive skin.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Love this daily disks makes my skin feel so soft the packaging is nice the price is reasonable I am a repeat user I use everyday they met my expectations and they will meet your try it I hope your love it as much as me
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Use these for quick cleaning. Will not remove most eye makeup. Nice packaging. Product did meet my expectations and I have already repurchased this product. It is a gentle product that I would recommend to others.
Emma B.
Good product especially for dry skin. RoC is a reliably brand I have found. This is a pretty good value and easy to find at the drug store. I am not a fan of the packaging though it looks rather dated to me.
Samantha H.
Bethel Park, PA
For a drugstore daily cleanser/ resurfacing discs these work wonders. Generally I don't have time to do much when it comes to cleaning my face but this takes about 2 seconds. It couldn't get much better!
Amy M.
I agree with packaging comment made by another user, it does look outdated. The product was ok, but I don't like it as much as the Peter Thomas Roth pads.
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN
Has anyone tried these? Feedback?
Jacklyn H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What exactly are these disks used for? Removing makeup or just daily cleansing?
Nahomi P.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought these... has anyone else tried them? they seem promising.
Dawn C.
I need your help... What are resurfacing disks.... I am an African American woman and this may help my oily skin?
Dana m.