BY ROC

Renee S.
Clearwater, FL
The price I got this product for was fair. It was on sale and I had a coupon. I've heard great things about ROC so I thought I would love it. It made very little change for me. It did make my skin soft but didn't do anything for the wrinkles. I have never been able to find a product that makes a difference with wrinkles though.
Rebecca C.
This night cream works like a dream. The smell of the night cream is very good. I have not been disappointed by what the product is supposed to do. It feels fiery good on my skin and doesn’t irritate. I would definitely buy again.
Elle K.
York
Roc products don't absorb into my skin very quickly and really don't seem to work well for me. Better than using no moisturizer at all, but not very impressed.
Jennifer B.
Richardson, TX
I liked the feel of this but could not tell that it made an impact on my fine lines. However, I did seem to have less puffiness.
Deena N.
Waycross, GA
I purchased this item a few weeks ago and already see a difference . It is an awesome product and I will be buying it again.
Debbie M.
Very soothing product. Didn't make s huge difference on the appearance of fine lines but was very hydrating to the skin.
tara w.
Brodheadsville, PA
I love night creams and this night cream is perfect for my skin! I wake up feeling so refreshed! Not heavy at all
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
This cream is super good is not greasy and moisturizes super well is perfect , I love it
Mary P.
Lisburn
Was afraid this cream would be one of those products that stayed on the surface and make my skin look greasy but I was sooo wrong a little goes a long way makes my skin look a lot more healthy ... you've got my vote guys thankyou
Michelle A.
Another product that my mum ended up giving to me, it made me feel fresh faced before bed and if always wake up with soft skin the only downfall is if I'd sweat in my sleep my skin would itch a lot