BY ROC

Molly B.
Stillwater
Not for these sensitive peepers! Left me itchy, red and burning. The price made it worth a try but I will not purchase again. I do not recommend for sensitive eyes. Sad because the pen is so convenient.
Marybel T.
Silver spring, MD
I think that being that am almost 40 i thought i should try this product. At the begining it did bot seem to be working but a week later i started to notice more less puffiness and less dryness around abd under my eyes. It took me by surprice that it was working. The issue i had was being exposed to the sun i started to get discoloration and irritation so i stoped usung it.
Irina S.
I did not like this product at all, and it's not the first time. All their creams have made my eyes very itchy & a burning sensation I will not be buying again as it's harsh on my skin
Bárbara O.
Bradenton , FL #2405
A idade vai chegando e sabe aquele produto que não pode faltar. Testei varias marcas e esse sem duvida foi o melhor! Eu sinto o efeito dele imediato.
Laura B.
This is a nice uplifting eye product. It’s a pen, so it’s easy to use. It’s cooling and makes you look wide awake and refreshed. Love it!
Tiffany L.
Love using this RoC product for the bags I get. I feel it wasn't the greatest product but, I wouldnt mind using it again.
John C.
One of my favorite products.I highly recommend this product. It is a must try. Since I started using it I love it.
Brandy O.
Dayton
This product was okay. Just gave me a little moisture in my eye area but i havent really noticed much difference.
Courtney G.
Mississauga, ON
Love this one ! Feels great on the skin very cooling ! Love the application which is also very sanitary and makes for an easy application ! Leaves skin around my eyes moisturizer throughout the day and I would defiantly recommend this which is also a cruelty free brand!
Panagiota P.
Roc products have very good anti aging ingredients for a reasonable cost. I used them for years before switching to higher end products. This cream is very good and I am debating on using it again when my current cream runs out