BY ROC

Marybel T.
Marybel T.
Silver Spring, MD
I think that being that am almost 40 i thought i should try this product. At the begining it did bot seem to be working but a week later i started to notice more less puffiness and less dryness around abd under my eyes. It took me by surprice that it was working. The issue i had was being exposed to the sun i started to get discoloration and irritation so i stoped usung it.
Irina S.
Irina S.
I did not like this product at all, and it's not the first time. All their creams have made my eyes very itchy & a burning sensation I will not be buying again as it's harsh on my skin
Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Dayton
This product was okay. Just gave me a little moisture in my eye area but i havent really noticed much difference.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Mississauga , CANADA
Love this one ! Feels great on the skin very cooling ! Love the application which is also very sanitary and makes for an easy application ! Leaves skin around my eyes moisturizer throughout the day and I would defiantly recommend this which is also a cruelty free brand!