BY ROC

RoC Age Diminishing Facial Cleanser with conditioning soy extracts gently cleans without overdrying. It also revitalizes skin tone. Developed with dermatologists, RoC Age Diminishing Facial Cleanser gently lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without... see more...

Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Crockett
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I don't have wrinkles I love this product to keep them from coming! It's an easy way to keep up on your skin and be sure to avoid any wrinkled that may stay with you forever! If you want to keep your skin looking young this is the product you need to buy FOR SURE!
Tessa R.
Tessa R.
Connersville, IN
I love this product! As I am getting older, I am worried more and more about fine lines and wrinkles and this product actually helps reduce those fine lines I've been noticing!
Tad T.
Tad T.
Hixson, TN
Not sure if it was the product or just water quality at the time but this product tightens the face but will leave it oily somewhat disappointing from a costly product
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it makes me look young again! I totally recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of their wrinkles or bags due to age. It is a little pricy but let me tell you it's worth your money.
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Mayfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
It really is amazing. The feeling of freshness and soft skin is what every girl wants. This product is worth it and affordable too.
Phyllis S.
Phyllis S.
I use this cleanser with a light buff puff to cleanse my face pryer ti application of night products.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I liked this face cleaner. Mbut I like a face cleaner that foams more. I felt like it cleans my face but not that great
kim W.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
This is a great facial wash . makes my face feel refreshed, tight and super clean.
Julendys Masiel R.
Julendys Masiel R.
miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto es muy bueno, de verdad me gusto , me resulto útil , cumplió con su descripción , es un producto que la verdad me gusto muy , fue muy bueno y me encanto , vale mucho la pena arriesgarse a probarlo , a ver si les pude funcionar  y si les gusta o no😚
Dannii S.
Dannii S.
Huntingdon, Cambs
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as part of a birthday beauty gift box. I wouldn't buy it again purely because I have tried cheaper alternatives that work just as well from Superdrug, but it was nice and did the job