BY ROC

Visibly reduces expression lines And deep wrinkles see more...

Jill S.
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
I'm not crazy about this serum. It stings a bit and can leave my eye area looking a bit pink. I generally used it at night. The odor is a little strong. I will say that I noticed a difference in the deepness of my crows feet and a few other fine lines seem less noticeable.
Cicily P.
Cicily P.
Blue Springs
I'M NOT SURE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS PRODUCT TO BE SURE. I USED IT BUT FEEL THAT IT WASN'T THE BEST BECAUSE I LEFT IT IN MY CAR IN HOT WEATHER. I DIDN'T NOTICE A SIGNIFICANT DIFFRENCE ON MY SKIN BUT PLAN ON REPURCHASING TO SEE IF IT WAS DAMAGED. STORE AT ROOM TEMP FOR FUTURE REFS.
Murs N.
Murs N.
LA
I've used this once but my mom is obsessed! Not sure how many years she has been using RoC products but it's helped make her wrinkles diminish and her face overall looks very hydrated! I'm very happy that my mom is happy and can testify to RoC products.
Sammie P.
Sammie P.
Locust Grove, GA
I hate to give anything bad reviews especially on great brands but I honestly don't know that there was any even semi-noticeable sign of improvement or really any difference at all. So, I give it one star for atleast not causing an unwanted reaction.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Roc products remain the most effective Retinol product for over the counter purchase.  I have used them for years.  Although they may be a little more expensive, you see results.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Minneapolis , MN
I absolutely love this stuff and all ROC products for that matter! Not only does it keep my skin looking young, it also seems to help keep it clear and break-out feee! I've been using for over 2 years and plan to continue!
Yomaira Q.
Yomaira Q.
Maywood, NJ
My mother swears by this product and even went a step further to buy a dual pack. It was my benefit since I was able to use one. It was effective at minimizing my crow lines by my eyes. The packaging seems a little dated but don't let that fool you.
Mel B.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Big fan of this stuff.  Love the way it feels on my face and I can tell the difference between when I do and do not use it.  Not too expensive either.
April W.
April W.
Abilene Texas
Worked Great! Was just pricey for my budget. It was given to me for a welcome home gift. It really helped with correcting the stress of surgery and treatment.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles
I've been a fan of this product for a very long time. I actually have day and night. It's gentle around the eye area. The price is good