BY 20TH CENTURY FOX

Buy on Walmart*
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
I haven't actually personally saw this video though that I heard a lot of good things about it and that it's really fun and funny to watch and it's really enjoyable for the kids so I am going to try it out I'm not sure how much it costs though I think that it is a fair price so we'll see
Zehava A.
Tarzana
This is a really cute fun and funny little kids to watch and it's a great little movie for them to keep them occupied and have a good time
samantha n.
columbus, OH
We bought this for my son but no matter what we do can not figure this game out can not get past the beginning of it to even get to a save
Brenna S.
Wonderful film for kids! My nephews love to watch it over and over! Shows great friendship, which I like my nephews to learn friendship.
Ashley C.
Great movie for kids 6 and up. Younger kids might get bored with a more complex story line. But really its fun for all ages.
Hannah N.
Great movie for all ages! I loved it when it first came out and still do. I definitely would recommend to anyone, especially with kids!
Rachael G.
Overland Park, KS
I love this movie! It's a super cute and heart-warming tale with a cool futuristic/industrial twist. It's a good time for the whole family and I highly recommend it.
Angelia G.
Frederick, MD
I love this movie. It's so cute and as always... it's a great movie for the whole family. This is definitely one I will be watching with my daughter when she is old enough.
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
I used to play this as a kid. It was fun, and easy. My brother and I had a blast playing it.
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
Very cute show! My son absolutely loved it! It is definitely funny and a great family movie!