BY 20TH CENTURY FOX

Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
I haven't actually personally saw this video though that I heard a lot of good things about it and that it's really fun and funny to watch and it's really enjoyable for the kids so I am going to try it out I'm not sure how much it costs though I think that it is a fair price so we'll see
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
One of my favorites to watch with the kiddos. The things to see, the jokes adults would get and laugh to are great. It's just an all around good animation for the whole family.
Rachael G.
Overland park, KS
I love this movie! It's a super cute and heart-warming tale with a cool futuristic/industrial twist. It's a good time for the whole family and I highly recommend it.
Angelia G.
Augusta, GA
I love this movie. It's so cute and as always... it's a great movie for the whole family. This is definitely one I will be watching with my daughter when she is old enough.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
I have a four year old who LOVES this movie. Robots is perfect for the whole family. We love popping pop corn and having family movie night with this film!
Taylor P.
Jeffersonville, IN
Such a good goofy movie that the kids and parents will enjoy together. There is a little suggestive humor slipped in though so fair warning.
samantha n.
logan, OH
We bought this for my son but no matter what we do can not figure this game out can not get past the beginning of it to even get to a save
Zehava A.
Tarzana
This is a really cute fun and funny little kids to watch and it's a great little movie for them to keep them occupied and have a good time
Brenna S.
Wonderful film for kids! My nephews love to watch it over and over! Shows great friendship, which I like my nephews to learn friendship.
Hannah N.
Great movie for all ages! I loved it when it first came out and still do. I definitely would recommend to anyone, especially with kids!