Roblox for Mobile

by Roblox Corporation

ROBLOX Mobile lets you explore thousands of games created by our community of builders and developers. Play everything from adventure games and RPGs to battle arenas and FPS on iPod, iPhone and iPad. You can even join the same games as your friends playing on Mac and PC! Highlighted ROBLOX Mobile features: - Play ROBLOX games (iPad 2+, iPhone 4+, iPod 5th Gen) - Purchase iOS-exclusive items for your character - Customize your character appearance - Spend iTunes gift cards on Builders Club and ROBUX - Exchange messages and chat with friends ROBLOX Mobile is free and we release updates regularly to improve graphics and gameplay. In the recent past, we’ve enabled dynamic lighting and fixed tons of bugs to make gameplay more stable. For the uninitiated, ROBLOX is the massively multi-player gaming platform where users create elaborate online/3D games that simulate the real world, then share and play them with the community. Visit ROBLOX.com to get started on building and publishing your own games!

Is this a diff version of the original roblox?
My 6 and a half year old just begged for these 2 today at walmart. He got the same guy which blows but whatever.. He is just getting into these guys. What Exactly do they do and if he likes these guys would he like this game
Any adults play this game? My daughter is trying to convince me to make one. I'm considering it just to keep an eye out
Start your review of Roblox for Mobile!
How would you rate this product?
member-188042
Roblox for Mobile uploaded by member-188042
hello there i what to know that are you the real roblox i play roblox lot time can you tell me your user my user is simpluu111
Jaime F.
Texas
1,278 reviews
Roblox is a fun interaction game for kids age 10 and up. It brings out creativity and is a great way to socialize with friends on weekends and rainy days. The only disadvantages are that kids can give out personal information and some of the context is inappropriate.
martha S.
wendell, NC
Roblox for Mobile uploaded by martha S.
Roblox is a great game to make friends, waste time, and enjoyable and this app is affordable depending on the objects you buy.
Jennifer B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I hate this game, my kids have trued to stop scammers or they report the scammers and they end up being banned. Parents if by any chance you delete the account everything your kids purchased within the game will be lost as well. My kids had specific items they purchased and it was all lost. My son has also had people steal $$ within the game. I just hate it and the way they run it, i have nothing positive to say about it. Roblox for Mobile
Jennifer C.
Shamokin, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
My kids are obsessed with Roblox. They play it almost daily. They've got a great amount of fun games for kids to choose from. The also sell game cards that allow them to personalize their character to however they want. They have lots of their school friends and some family they play with. And it's pretty neat.
Lina S.
Kearny, NJ
My kids love these games. They each have them on their tablets and it resembles minecraft. They join works and walk around and work out or shop. Seems easy enough to use since my 5 year old can play it.
Jessica L.
Los Angeles
I rate this one star because it make my little siblings wast there money are they dont get nothing out of it not even a gift like for my tho I don't like spending g money on games that are that boring ot just makes me made so if you are a parent it is not that good because like they just spend them like just to buy there charter outfits.
Carmen F.
Delano, CA
Ive played this game with my little brother multiple times and its very easy to play and ive never had a problem with it
Elianna P.
Now who doesn’t like Roblox?! Roblox is an amazing app that you can play whenever you are bored! There are a variety of games that you can play for free!! It’s like a game in a game! I play Roblox all the time and I still do!
Diane M.
Orlando, FL
It’s great for kids! My son plays Roblox for Mobile all the time even though he can’t read yet. Enough people play it and record it on YouTube where he can just watch it and do the same on his tablet with the occasional help from mom. Fun for all ages