Roblox Corporation ROBLOX Mobile uploaded by Samia Z.

BY ROBLOX CORPORATION

ROBLOX Mobile lets you explore thousands of games created by our community of builders and developers. Play everything from adventure games and RPGs to battle arenas and FPS on iPod, iPhone and iPad. You can even join the same games as your friends playing on Mac and PC! Highlighted ROBLOX Mobile features: - Play ROBLOX games (iPad 2+, iPhone 4+, iPod 5th Gen) - Purchase iOS-exclusive items for your character - Customize your character appearance - Spend iTunes gift cards on Builders Club and ROBUX - Exchange messages and chat with friends ROBLOX Mobile is free and we release updates regularly to improve graphics and gameplay. In the recent past, we’ve enabled dynamic lighting and fixed tons of bugs to make gameplay more stable. For the uninitiated, ROBLOX is the massively multi-player gaming platform where users create elaborate online/3D games that simulate the real world, then share and play them with the community. Visit ROBLOX.com to get started on building and publishing your own games! see more...

• Any adults play this game? My daughter is trying to convince me t...2 Answers
Abby T.
I like playing roblox but i only play it sometimes on mobile. I mostly play on PC because i think it has a better layout. You can download it for free. You can also create your own game for other people to play.
Risha Z.
Tulsa, OK
My kids love Roblox I have never seen a game that is so addicting to children it's not offensive and if kids try to be unruly they go ahead and kick them off the game for a while.
Shiloh M.
Venice, FL
Call me a nerd, I don't care. I LOVE this game. I used to play this game a lot with my younger brothers but now I don't really play as much. I kind of miss playing it.
Julie B.
Brighton, MO
I love Roblox ,I play it almost everyday after school.There are some games for a more mature audience but other than that people of all ages will love this game.
Darla B.
My seven year old loves Roblox. Like I could probably sell the Wii and his Xbox because he doesn't even play those anymore. He is all about Roblox.
Amber S.
Dayton, OH
My seven-year-old is obsessed with this game. I don't really understand why he likes it so much but it seems to keep him entertained
Becca D.
Santee, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I like the convenience of having this mobile. When we are traveling I can have my son play it on the iPad.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Roblox keeps the kids busy during those long car rides. They love and keeps them entertained for hours.
jessica r.
Phila, PA
They make amazing games for all ages! That are super creative in every game made. Check them out
Darlissa R.
This is an amazing app for all ages it's very creative should go check them out
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Any adults play this game? My daughter is trying to convince me to make one. I'm considering it just to keep an eye out