Roblox Corporation ROBLOX Mobile uploaded by Erin P.Roblox Corporation ROBLOX Mobile uploaded by Samia Z.

BY ROBLOX CORPORATION

ROBLOX Mobile lets you explore thousands of games created by our community of builders and developers. Play everything from adventure games and RPGs to battle arenas and FPS on iPod, iPhone and iPad. You can even join the same games as your friends playing on Mac and PC! Highlighted ROBLOX Mobile features: - Play ROBLOX games (iPad 2+, iPhone 4+, iPod 5th Gen) - Purchase iOS-exclusive items for your character - Customize your character appearance - Spend iTunes gift cards on Builders Club and ROBUX - Exchange messages and chat with friends ROBLOX Mobile is free and we release updates regularly to improve graphics and gameplay. In the recent past, we’ve enabled dynamic lighting and fixed tons of bugs to make gameplay more stable. For the uninitiated, ROBLOX is the massively multi-player gaming platform where users create elaborate online/3D games that simulate the real world, then share and play them with the community. Visit ROBLOX.com to get started on building and publishing your own games! see more...

Monica C.
Fresno
Techie Expert Level 1
My son loves this game. Hes always playing. And there's like so many games in this one game which is really good because he doesn't get tired of the games.and it's free to download
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
My kids are fanatics of this and can spend hours on it. It's a reliable app I can't say crashing is a problem at all. Easy for a 5 year old , 8 year old and 11 year old! The kids now got us to buy roblox cards from target so they could get builders club at 5.99 per month each and they're loving it.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
My kids love these games. They each have them on their tablets and it resembles minecraft. They join works and walk around and work out or shop. Seems easy enough to use since my 5 year old can play it.
Jovie B.
Lithonia, GA
My kids are obsessed with this game!!! I love the variety and the challenges that are offered in this game, as well as the multiplayer function. The monthly subscription prices are pretty decent as well.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
My daughter is obsessed with this game. It's all she talks about and wants to play. Not happy about how age groups can't be separated or filtered, she is learning weird words and behavior
Paige C.
Largo, FL
My 9 year old is completely addicted to this game. He loves playing with other players his favorite is Ethan gamer tv. He says he wants to be a YouTuber just like Ethan.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I really still don't understand this game at all but my five year old is so obsessed he's got it downloaded on my phone, dads phone and grandma and papas phone lmao.
Samia Z.
Techie Expert Level 3
LOVE THIS GAME!! SO MANY PLACES TO GO!!!! YES IT MET MY EXPECTATIONS!!! It is very reliable and I don't think it has any limitations. The best feature is being able to customize your character in any way! I don't believe this game needs improvement it's awesome!
Taylor H.
Techie Expert Level 3
My siblings and I love playing this game. Similar to Minecraft. This game is free but there is things you can buy in the game. I like all the different games they have. This game is just amazing and fun to play! I play this almost every week or any chance I get! I would definitely recommend this and recommend you checking this game out!
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Techie Expert Level 3
This game is similar to Minecraft, but instead of having to build things brick by brick things are pre-made. there are multiple games within the game to play, some might be for more mature kids. it is a player vs player game, and your character can die/be killed.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Any adults play this game? My daughter is trying to convince me to make one. I'm considering it just to keep an eye out
Erin P.
London, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
My 6 and a half year old just begged for these 2 today at walmart. He got the same guy which blows but whatever.. He is just getting into these guys. What Exactly do they do and if he likes these guys would he like this game