Robitussin Nighttime Cough Long-Acting DM

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Robitussin Nighttime Cough Long-Acting DM!
Maria G.
South Ogden, UT
Robitussin Nighttime Cough Long-Acting DM uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best one for nighttime. Taste great. Kids love it. Last all night. Good price, I bought it in a pack.
Hector C.
Yuma, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really helped calm my babies cough and prevent a runny nose. Really helped her to sleep which can be a problem when she is sick. By her sleeping better and for a longer time frame it helped her recover much quicker.
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Worked well and wasn’t the most expensive. The kids said it tasted okay but it’s not their favorite.
Brittany M.
Works great! Works wonders! I love this brand and will continue to purchase it! When my kids have a horrid cough and just are not feeling under the weather this works perfectly. I totally recommend and am a highly satisfied parent. You use what is best for your children and this works best for mine.
Alyssa M.
Jensen Beach, FL
I think this product is absolutely amazing children’s Robitussin nighttime cough long while acting. It helped my little ones with their coughs and actually help them get some sleep as well. I would highly recommend this to other parents.
Brianna B.
Plantation, FL
Nights are the hardest when my son is sick and this med really helps us both get some rest. It helps a lot with his congestion and keeps him comfortable.
I love these medication because my kid's have a faster relief from a sore throat and cough it helps them sleep better .
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,899 reviews
Robitussin Nighttime Cough Long-Acting DM uploaded by Wendy C.
My youngest hates taking this! But it works amazing for his cough. When he gets sick and is coughing like crazy this really helps him sleep at night and controls his cough. I remember when I was a kid I hated taking Robitussin cough syrup I thought it tasted like poison cherries lol but in the end this stuff works!
L H.
My doctor recommended the robitussin cough for our baby. Like most parents i feel so bad when my child is sick but at least we have the childrens robitussin cough and flu. It works wonders and lasts longer than other brands..
Jamika R.
Powder Spgs, GA
If you're a parent you know having a sick child means a very long night for you. If they can not sleep neither can you. That is why I highly recommend Robitussin night time cold relief. It stops the coughing, runny nose, itchy throat and helps my children sleep which in turn helps me sleep. It's also fever reducing so that's a huge plus.

Looking for your answer?