Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetRobitussin
Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health Gummies

Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health Gummies

by Robitussin

Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health Gummies relieves the occasional cough associated with hoarseness, dry throat, and irritants, they are also packed with vitamin C to support a healthy immune system ††*

††Honey and ivy leaf relieve occasional cough associated with hoarseness, dry throat and irritants; zinc supports a healthy immune system*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

IvvE never seen these in my area, what’s it really like?
Has anyone found these in a store yet?? I checked Walmart but they haven’t gotten them yet Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health Gummies
Start your review of Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health Gummies!
Cathy  D.
Alpena, MI
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health Gummies uploaded by Cathy  D.
I was able to try and test these gummies for free with Influenster. So I have had a bit of a cough for the last couple of months and have been taking vitamin C. So when I received these to try I was super excited. They would help with my cough and getting my vitamin C all in one yummy gummy. Loved the flavor and I loved gummies, for the fact i hate swallowing pills. Will definitely be purchasing more.
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health Gummies uploaded by Stacy T.
#WFHVoxBox #RobitussinNaturals @Influenster Received complimentary from Influenster I was super excited to get these but I can only give this 3 stars. They do not taste horrible. I am not a fan of the combination of Elderberry and Honey. My biggest problem was I had an adverse reaction to them causing my eyes to swell and I only consumed two. I am a fan of health supplements and if you can take Robitussin products you may like these. They were just not for me for obvious reasons.
Stephanie M.
San Juan, TX
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health Gummies uploaded by Stephanie M.
Absolutely love these gummies! For something that is natural to help cough and immune system is something I would definitely buy. Flavors I received are good hopefully I'm able to get them in a different flavor as well.
Deiry P.
Rumford, RI
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health Gummies uploaded by Deiry P.
this is so much better than having to take cough medicine. Rubitussin gummys are sweeter than your regular medicine and you don't get that weird taste on the back of your throat. I would recommend this for anyone that has a hard time taking cough medicine.
Maria O.
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health Gummies uploaded by Maria O.
Upon receiving them, I was super reluctant because I was afraid they were going to taste like medicine. I was more than pleasantly surprised to love the taste of the gummies. They are super soft, taste like natural honey with a hint of elderberry. I was not expecting to like them at all. They exceeded my expectations and after spending a day outdoors ending with a cough the next day, I took some and I felt relief and soothing of my throat. I highly recommend them.
Dasha N.
Pleasanton, CA
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health Gummies uploaded by Dasha N.
I just received the Robitussin gummies and am mostly enjoying them. The taste takes some getting used to: it tastes very strongly of elderberry syrup (almost a sort of raisin like flavor) and what reminds me of strong, local honey. I am a big advocate for homemade elderberry syrup for immune health, and while I prefer the taste of the syrup, I believe these gummies will be extremely useful for traveling, as they do not need refrigeration and have a longer shelf life. The gummies have a great, almost sugar coated texture. They remind me of less sticky, candy gum drops. I love that this "naturals" product is non-GMO, organic, and doesn't contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. That is huge for me with my allergies and diet limitations. It is difficult to find any gummies without these, which is frustrating when you already have a lot of medications to swallow. Overall, I am a fan, but I would prefer them if they were less sweet and the layered taste of honey was not quite so strong. I did not have a cough to test them with, but taking them added to my overall sense of well-being.
Kamiyaa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health Gummies uploaded by Kamiyaa S.
So I received this product complimentary from Influenster and OMG I like them! I was beginning to get a slight cough like I sometimes to during the night or early in the morning and decided to test me of these bad boys out! I think they are delicious honestly! The taste of honey is really yummy to me and it seemed to really suppress my cough. So far so good
Deyanira R.
Odessa, TX
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health Gummies uploaded by Deyanira R.
They smell very good, and they taste delicious, they are very easy to eat, I think it will help a lot in the future when the winter seasons arrive, if it met my expectations because they give you relief to your throat, just when you need it! It relieves you when you have a dry cough, I love them and I will use them when I have a sore throat.
Linh V.
Buena Park, CA
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health Gummies uploaded by Linh V.
The gummies taste like Chinese dried plums (notice I didn’t say prunes). I’m not sure if that’s how elderberry normally tastes. It’s not bad but not what I was expecting. I’m also not sure what effect it had on my immune system and since I didn’t have a cough at the time of testing I’m not sure what effect it’ll have on coughs either. Per the label, 3 gummies provide you with 50% daily value of Vitamin C. However, there are 6g of added sugar; in fact, sugar is the first ingredient followed by tapioca, water and honey. I’m pretty sure there are better sources for Vitamin C without all this unnecessary sugar.
Arynn M.
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health Gummies uploaded by Arynn M.
These are absolutely amazing. GOt them in my winter from home voxbox. Best thing I've seen come out in a long time. They are easy to take and is basically like candy while helping your immune system and cough. They work very well the only thing I can say is different from liquid robitussin is you don't get the "coating" of your throat with these as you do with the liquid but...When you have a cough or feel sick and take these they usually solve your issue before your throat can get to the point of needing coated. Great product!! #WFHVoxBox
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karenia M.