Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetRobitussin
Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health††* Dietary Supplement

Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health††* Dietary Supplement

Quisiera saber si lo recomiendan[product:robitussin-naturals-cough-relief-immune-health††*-dietary-supplement] ?
ıs it a good?
Can someone please help me? I just purchased this product for the very 1st time for my just about 2.5 year old. I know this might be a silly question, but can this be given more than once a day as needed? (Then it says Do not exceed suggested use) not sure what the suggested use is for this product. Or is this given 2 teaspoons total in 1 day?
Start your review of Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health††* Dietary Supplement!
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
1,024 reviews
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health††* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Yeccica N.
I just got this Robitussin Naturals. Dual-acting with cough relief and immune support, Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief for Kids brings relief to those pesky suitcases, plus it's made with purpose-selected ingredients like real elderberry and True Source certified honey and leaf ivy. This cough relief supplement relieves the occasional cough associated with hoarseness, dry throat, and common irritants and helps clear mucus. It also has zinc to support a healthy immune system. With True Source Certified Honey, this syrup is suitable for children ages 2 and up.
Masayo  M.
Charlotte, NC
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health††* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Masayo  M.
My kids are never a big fan of cough syrup but this being natural, it seemed it went down way easier on their throat. Immune boost is a bonus! I will keep it in my cabinet this fall and winter for the kids, especially now that schools are opened back up!!!
Dinora O.
Gibsonia, PA
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health††* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Dinora O.
When I got this voxbox, my son and I were very sick. I had a cold with a very strong cough for several days, I had already given my son medicine but he did not improve much and I gave him this robitussin and it was like a holy remedy because he had very Dry his throat and caused him to be hoarse, this not only helped him clear his voice but also immediately improved his cough, my son found the taste pleasant therefore I give him a 10 out of 10
Ketzi  T.
Austin, TX
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health††* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Ketzi  T.
I like that it is natural and has benefits for children and strengthens their immune system, my children loved the taste they liked, my children are very prone to always having congestions, colds and others, this will strengthen their defenses, I loved it.
Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health††* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Kanisha D.
This voxbox couldn’t have come at a better time. As soon as it arrived we had to crack the bottle open to treat minor cold symptoms. It did an excellent job of breaking up a dry chest cough and congestion within just a few hours of taking it. The label shows that this product “soothes cough & supports immune health”. From first had experience I can say this is an excellent natural dietary supplement. Honey, ivy leaf, zinc and elderberry are listed as key ingredients. It also contains 7g of added sugar but it’s barely noticeable. The taste, if I were to describe it, is like oily prune juice, but it’s not strong. Cough syrup is an essential Back to school supply that I often forget to grab until it’s too late. I’m happy Robitussin is offering this natural, alcohol-free, non-GMO option for Children 2+. As we approach autumn, 🍂 I will definitely keep Robitussin Naturals on my list and in my medicine cabinet moving forward.
Heide P.
Kissimmee, FL
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health††* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Heide P.
Good cought relief, with a good kid-friendly taste. I really like that it doesn't have preservatives. Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health††* Dietary Supplement
Christy W.
Fletcher, NC
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health††* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Christy W.
I love the idea of this particular product. I love the natural ingredients in this particular product. But when I gave it to my kids well needless to say it helped with their cough but the taste of it is absolutely awful. I know my kids can be a little dramatic and what not when it comes to liquid medicine so I decided to taste it for myself and I know they weren’t being dramatic at all. If they could improve the taste I think they’d be onto something better for sure. Everything is great about this product except the taste.
Marcela V.
Los Angeles, CA
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health††* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Marcela V.
My family loves our new Robitussin Natural Cough relief and immunity. Very easy to swallow, tasty, great for kids. Definitely recommend for families and friends.
melissa B.
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health††* Dietary Supplement uploaded by melissa B.
I tasted this as I Add a horse throat from allergies. I liked how it was nice and thick and coated my throat however however the taste was horrible it was a mixture between honey and robotussin. My son had woke up the next day with a horse throat so I gave it to him it to him to see what he thought. He was literally choking it down. He said the taste was horrible and would not even finish the dosage. I like the fact that itIt helps the immunity health But I'm thinking the taste is probably a hit-or-miss with people.
Heather  H.
Portland, OR
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief + Immune Health††* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Heather  H.
I feel bad giving this only 1 star but let me tell you why..... The packaging is nice but the taste and smell wooooe baby it is nasty! I am grateful to get the complimentary items I do appreciate it just to be clear but I can't imagine me taking this when I'm sick let alone trying to give it to my son I'm sorry to say this is a miss for me 😥