Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetRobitussin
Naturals Cough Relief†* Dietary Supplement

Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief†* Dietary Supplement

Try New Children's Robitussin Naturals - the natural way to relieve your cough.

This is not unlock for me to do the review can someone help me get in  contact with  support every time I try to do it that message keeps popping up?
is it goooddd?
ıs it good ?
Start your review of Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief†* Dietary Supplement!
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief†* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Jazmin L.
The Robitussin brand has been trusted in my family for years. That's why I had no doubt about trying Robitussin Children's Naturals made with honey, ivy leaf, and added zinc for immune health. This natural product was efficient in relieving my 4 year old cough. I do recommend this product
Diana H.
1,164 reviews
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief†* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Diana H.
When I used this product, the first thing I noticed is that it's made with no drugs or artificial flavors. It cleared my daughter's cough quicker than other brands. It also relieved other symptoms. I'd highly recommend Children's Robitussin naturals and I will be adding this product to my shopping list.
Toni C.
Brooklyn, NY
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief†* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Toni C.
My daughter woke up with a cough and came to [email protected]! I gave some of the syrup and she said it tasted like honey and it helped her coughing decrease!!
Andrea G.
Cartersville, GA
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief†* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Andrea G.
My child has been having a cough lately especially at night. Perfect time receiving this. It helped with the cough for sure. I like how it is natural ingredients. Has far as the taste goes. My kid did not like it. BUT! He does not like any medicine tastes.
Erica L.
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief†* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Erica L.
When I received this bottle of Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief†* Dietary Supplement, none of my kid's or grandkids needed it so I gave some of it to my nephew with his parents consent. He has had an ongoing cough for some time now and it actually worked amazingly for him. He said it tastes good and me and his parents have noticed that it has really helped him with his cough and congestion. I'm so glad I got this sample to help him out. His parents also informed me that they plan on buying a bottle for him so that they always have it handy. I still have some left so if my kid's ever need it I will be using it for them as well. #robitussinnaturals #complimentary @robitussinbrand @Influenster
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief†* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Rachel J.
This is a supplemental cough relief syrup. It contains honey and ivy leaf. Honey helps soothe the throat and ivy leaf has anti-inflammatory properties. The bottle is cute, but not child-proof. It tastes like sorghum molasses and has a similar color and consistency. My kids liked the taste. Overall a nice product.
Cory B.
Barberton, OH
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief†* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Cory B.
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief†* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Cory B.
We gave Robitussin Naturals to our 2year old to help clear his slight cough and mucus. It must taste great because our son requested more! Not only that, but his cough was soothed and it seems to be clearing the mucus. He slept very peacefully.
Angela  F.
Attalla, AL
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief†* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Angela  F.
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief†* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Angela  F.
My 9 year old suffers from allergies and always wakes up with a cough. She didn’t really like the taste (she does not like honey) but said it wasn’t terrible. It definitely calmed her cough. [product:robitussin-naturals-cough-relief†*-dietary-supplement]
Jessica H.
Salem, OR
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief†* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Jessica H.
Love that they are starting to come out with more natural options for both kids and adults. The use of honey in cough suppression is a great addition. This product tastes great & I would definitely recommend!
Cheyenne S.
Kinsley, KS
Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief†* Dietary Supplement uploaded by Cheyenne S.
My son loved the natural taste of this cough syrup tastes like honey and ivy leaf great taste works fast relived his cough in 24 hours also i loved there was no harmful ingredients so it was safe for my son to take as often as needed and came in a nice size bottle