Robitussin Maximum Strength Nighttime Cough DM

Controls and relieves a frequent cough, plus thins mucus to relieve your chest congestion, too! Get your symptoms under control with a tough cough suppressant AND an effective expectorant.

Any tips on making this taste better? I'm dying trying to take it every night, but it works so good!
Start your review of Robitussin Maximum Strength Nighttime Cough DM!
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Robitussin Maximum Strength Nighttime Cough DM uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: CVS
I went in at the end respiratory infection, and my doctor recommended that I take this. She said I didn’t need antibiotics, just this and rest. I couldn’t believe this worked for, natural (somewhat) relief. If you take cough syrup, definitely give this a try.
viandra P.
The best for a terrible cough, this syrup will allow to sleep within coughing all night, is affordable and the taste is not so bad after all when im really sick due to cough and flu this is my trusted brand
Vanessa V.
Robitussin Maximum Strength Nighttime Cough DM uploaded by Vanessa V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Muy buen producto me ayuda a con la congestión en la noche y puedo dormir 😴 muy bien
Terese A.
Muskegon, MI
This has been a lifesaver over the years. Especially when it comes to allergy season and we get congested!
Laura C.
I was a little disappointed in this cough syrup. I found that my $3 bottle of Tussin was better at controlling my cough than this
Stacey B.
Daniel Island, SC
I like to treat each symptom rather than take a product that has a bit of everything in it - however if I’m really sick 😷 with a flu I will. I like that this has mainly cough medicine.
Jess K.
Mendham Twp, NJ
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I am a BABY about taking cough medicine due to a traumatic childhood swing set experience, but this stuff works. It’s also never as bad as I think it’s going to be. I don’t normally take sleep aids but it’s helpful that this helps you sleep through the night without coughing!
Becky C.
Cypress, TX
Works great for nighttime coughing. Loosens up your chest for a productive cough Hate the taste of all cough medication
Julie M.
Sugar Land, TX
Use this for coughing fits at night. It works! Doesn’t last too long but enough to get some sleep. The taste is ok tolerable. I don’t take it more than once a night.
marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
Robitussin always works great whenever i have a cold or sickness. There are so many different types of Robitussin and the brand is trustworthy and always does exactly what it says!