BY COSTCO

DM Max Day 8oz & 4 oz. DM Max Night 8oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cheryl S.
Saint George
This is a rather effective cold medicine. It makes me feel better for at least five hours and doesn't give me that jittery fealing. The only drawback is the taste is a little strong and medicine like.
Kayla C.
Vacaville, CA
Works great for congestion, but it taste horrible. It also does help me sleep when I am sick like the commercial says, but it almost burns my throat because it is so strong.
Jazmin A.
I love shopping at Costco they have so much and such great products and value. I love this because it has both day and night so I get two for one pretty much. Very useful and good to have in handy. I would buy again
Jeanna K.
Los Angeles, CA
Both day and night time varieties in one pack. Keeps me breathing clearly during the day and coughing less at night