BY COSTCO

DM Max Day 8oz & 4 oz. DM Max Night 8oz see more...

Kayla C.
Vacaville, CA
Works great for congestion, but it taste horrible. It also does help me sleep when I am sick like the commercial says, but it almost burns my throat because it is so strong.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
This is a rather effective cold medicine. It makes me feel better for at least five hours and doesn't give me that jittery fealing. The only drawback is the taste is a little strong and medicine like.
Jazmin A.
I love shopping at Costco they have so much and such great products and value. I love this because it has both day and night so I get two for one pretty much. Very useful and good to have in handy. I would buy again
Allen F.
Does the job however not as effective as some other prescription options. Works especially if the doctor recommends as pertaining to your current ailment.
Jeanna K.
Los Angeles, CA
Both day and night time varieties in one pack. Keeps me breathing clearly during the day and coughing less at night
Marianne M.
West Covina ca.
Rubitussin works great for me and my family, this is something that we always have at home, it makes me sleep like a baby at night and is a really good relief for my throat and chest.

back