BY ROBITUSSIN

Robitussin DM Cough & Chest Congestion - Non-Drowsy, 4 oz see more...

Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
Today this gets five stars. I’m feeling terrible and this is controlling my cough and letting me function. The taste is not nearly as bad as I remember it as a kid.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
I am not suffering from a terrible cough right now, but the congestion and runny nose is bothersome. I have been using Robitussin forever, so it was natural to reach for this medicine. It is somewhat like other Robitussin cough syrups. The dark red color, smell and taste is exactly what I expected. The liquid looks a bit thicker than expected when pouring it and it is. You can feel the weight of it when you swallow it. Again, I can only imagine how it works for a cough, but it did help with the congestion. I would say it worked right around four hours, which is what it claims to do. The non-drowsy claim is also as advertised. I took this product in the daytime and experienced absolutely no drowsiness as a result. I would recommend this product. I do wish the taste was better but, again, if you are familiar with Robitussin, you know what taste to expect.
Jackeline H.
I remember hating Robitussin as a kid, but now it's the only cough/cold medicine I take. I've tried others, but this is the only one I actually feel relieved after taking. I've gotten used to the taste, I don't even have to chase it anymore.
Monica S.
This is the only thing I have found that can suppress my cough. It tastes absolutely horrible, but well worth it. In about 15 minutes I start to feel a thousand times better.
Mayiah S.
Its nasty but it works this can get rid of any cough. Just take the dosage needed and get a good nights rest n i promise u will feel better in the morning!
Lauren B.
Chicago, Il
Man, this stuff is gross! But it gets the job done! Take this stuff and you won't cough for hours. Wish they made other flavors.
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
Robitussin DM is the BEST. It helps majorly with chest congestion and helps clear you up. I highly recommend this product.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
I use this every time I get a chest cold and I always feel better the next day. it make being sick not so bad at all.
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
The product worked like magic to relieve my awful cold symptoms I felt so much better while. Taking this
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Worked great and I felt so much better and was able to function again. I will be buying from now on
Meagan M.
Why does cough syrup taste bad? Have you ever noticed that when it taste good it doesn't work as good as taking one with a horrible taste?
heather m.
Is the taste really bad with this cough syrup?