Robitussin 12 Hour Cough Relief

by Robitussin

Take back your day with Robitussin® 12 Hour. It soothes your throat and delivers fast, powerful cough relief that lasts from morning until night. Available in orange and grape flavors, sold separately.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Robitussin 12 Hour Cough Relief!
gloria G.
Brownfield, TX
Robitussin 12 Hour Cough Relief uploaded by gloria G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really loved the price an how well it worked on soothing sore throat. Very good at helping with cough an suppress the phlegm.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Our family trusts and relies on Robitussin cough relief when we come down with a cough whether its dry or productive. It gives us great relief, not sure it lasts for 12 hours...I would say 8-10 but overall it helps us get enough sleep at night so we aren't coughing every 5 minutes.
Jennifer R.
Mooresville, NC
Robitussin 12 Hour Cough Relief uploaded by Jennifer R.
#prepforfallvoxbox# Robitussin Maximum Strength 12 Hour Cough & Mucus Extended Release Tablets . It is very good when one has congestion and for a cold .. I have previously tried the liquid for my daughter and it is exactly good .. I like this pill better because I am not very good at taking liquid syrupRobitussin Maximum Strength 12 Hour Cough & Mucus Extended Release Tablets
Diana K.
Los Angeles
I like this product because it pinpoints Exact symptoms. The taste is not that great but what do you expect for medication works well and calms down coughs.
Melissa G.
Sterling, VA
I tries this as a complementary of influenster and this pills is realy good. It has a extended release pain!
GB B.
Esta padrisimo casi de inmediato té sientes un poco mejor pero hay que ser constante para mejorar rápido
Kaitlynn D.
Jacksonville , AL
Robitussin is always my go to when I get sick. When I get sick with a really bad cough, it's basically impossible to get any sleep, but not with this product! It kicked my cough to the curb and allowed me to get some MUCH needed rest.
Kortney U.
I like Robitussin brand there stuff works to an extent. It does control the cough like it says.
Maria P.
Everett, WA
Have been using this for years when I get sick. Always helped me. When I get a cough it’s bad when I take this it really brings relief!
Renee L.
El Cajon, CA
These worked great & I have been taking Robitussin brand since I was a child. It’s great they offer a pill for. It didn’t last the entire 12 hours for me, but they never do. They always wear off before the time is up.

Looking for your answer?