Robitussin 4floz max dm cgh/cong

How is this product in comparison to others like it?
Robitussin Will this effect asthma?
Does this knock you out.
Start your review of Robitussin !
Product Highlights
“This is the best for congestion and cough, I've been using it for years and its the only thing that really works.” in 6 reviews
“I get sick - a lot - and I've tried so many brands of cold/cough/flu syrup... none really help me, EXCEPT 'tussin!” in 5 reviews
“...Benderyl) - my DD is allergic to to Benedryl, so we can't use any cough or cold medicines that contain it.” in 5 reviews
“This has been in our medicine cabinet since I was a child.Always works when a cold hits , and they have one for all types of colds...” in 5 reviews
1632 derito Dr Jacksonville
Purchased at: Dollar General
I tried this product last night. My throat isn't really hurting, but I do feel congested and coughing a lot. I took at night because I expected it to knock me on my butt. Surprisingly, it didn't which I really like. Also, I didn't wake up in the middle of the night tossing and turning like I do with Nyquil. The best was that I didn't feel groggy this morning either. I suggest this product.
Pittsburgh , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I make sure that my medicine cabinet is filled with the necessary items and this is one product that you'll always see in there. Whenever I get a cold or the flu I really get it and this is a life saver. It helps with both cough and congestion. I really recommend having this product in the house especially during cold and flu season
Wynne, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Great medicine for a persistent cough due to a cold. It’s fast, effective, and coats your throat to soothe it. I try to keep some in the medicine cabinet at all times.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I definitely recommend this product if you are pregnant with the flu. Since I can’t use DayQuil I decided to give this a chance And it really helped relieve my headache due to a stuffed sinus and calmed my cough though it didn’t take it away completely
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Definitely works on cold symptoms such as fever, aches and pains....but not so much on coughing. When I took it I ended up coughing through the night with no real effect. Next time would by with the DM
Whittier
I've been using Robitussin cough and cold for over 20 years. It's a product that my family can rely on. Robitussin helps with congestion, coughs and aches and pain. Its priced at 5.27 at Walmart.
Tucson, AZ
I get sick all the time, and this stuff is fantastic! It really helps to keep the coughing at bay so I can sleep all night. It also helps to break up chest congestion, and get rid of the body aches. It tastes okay too. Im not sure if it makes me drowsy because I always take it before i head to bed. But it does help me feel well enough to sleep all night. It's rather easy to find and a decent price, especially for how well it works.
Warren, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This item is the best cough suppressant on the market. The main ingredient is Dextromethorphan. It's basically a cough suppressant, not a decongestant, or anything like that. Its very hard to find a cough suppressant without all the 'junk' ingredients that you find in liquid cough syrups (such as high fructose corn syrup, etc). This product is rare in stores- I hope it is never discontinued.
Greenville , TX
This works really well is super cheap and also helps you get a good nights sleep it helps stop the coughing a lot would definitely recommend this if you have a low tolerance for medicine I would recommend the one that does not make you sleepy
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The nighttime formula helps me to sleep while I'm having all the yucky symptoms so I can get the rest that I need. I got it at my local Grocery store Giant Eagle. It retails for around 9 dollars but I received mine complimentary of crowdtap and all my opinions are of my own. I am satisfied completely and would recommend this. Knocks the awful cough & congestion feeling away and gets you to sleep which is so hard to do while sick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Albuquerque , NM
a year ago
Robitussin Will this effect asthma?