BY ROBITUSSIN #19 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Robitussin 4floz max dm cgh/cong see more...

• Does anyone experience drowsiness after taking this?2 Answers
  • Does this also help with the symptom chest congestion? 3 Answers
  • Does this really taste better than original? 8 Answers
Robitussin
  • "This is the best for congestion and cough, I've been using it for years and its the only thing that really works." in 6 reviews
  • "I get sick - a lot - and I've tried so many brands of cold/cough/flu syrup... none really help me, EXCEPT 'tussin!" in 5 reviews
  • "Robitussin Children's are the only ones we have found that don't contain diphenhydramine (aka Benderyl) - my DD is allergic to to Benedryl, so we can't use any cough or cold medicines that contain it." in 5 reviews
  • "This has been in our medicine cabinet since I was a child.Always works when a cold hits , and they have one for all types of colds..." in 5 reviews
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
The nighttime formula helps me to sleep while I'm having all the yucky symptoms so I can get the rest that I need. I got it at my local
Grocery store Giant Eagle. It retails for around 9 dollars but I received mine complimentary of crowdtap and all my opinions are of my own. I am satisfied completely and would recommend this. Knocks the awful cough & congestion feeling away and gets you to sleep which is so hard to do while sick.
Ashley B.
If I feel myself catching a cold or I'm really congested, then I buy this product. It helps a lot when it comes to colds and congestion and you can get it at a decent price. I almost immediately feel it working that same day and I feel better a few days after so this works. The after taste of it isn't too good but the stuff works.
Lupe G.
If you drink a whole bottle of this throughout the week like little by little it works affectively no lie . Im super sick right now and im drinking this atleast 4 times a day ... but only about a table spoon of this !
Julie C.
Washington, PA
This is the only medication I take for a cough, or a cold. It works great for me within minutes my coughing lessens greatly. It also good for helping me sleep it usually suppresses my cold symptoms enough to sleep.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is pretty good but the issue is that it does take a lot of product to feel the difference and the taste is so annoying I think there are many other cough syrups that taste better and show better efficiency.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
OMG. Ever since I was a child I have never ever ever been able to drink this stuff. I would swallow it and puke it back up. It's so nasty.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Helps my children feel better in no time. And it tastes great! I always keep this in stock even in the summer time.
Amanda C.
San Jose, CA
Love this for when I'm sick really puts me to sleep and makes me sweat it all out
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
This is the only medicine that will get rid of my cold. I am not a huge fan of taking medicine and I usually try natural remedies. But when all of that fails this is the medicine I got to because I know this works, it may take a full bottle but it works.
Roxanna A.
I have to say that this was a pleasant surprise from the usual formula. The flavor made it easier to take (no nasty aftertaste) and most importantly, my persistent cough stopped immediately. I took another well known medication prior to receiving this and it worked partially. Robitussin worked so fast, my cough and sneezing stopped almost instantly and I was able to sleep well at night. I have to confess that I switch time to time but this have definitely worked to me and I will keep buying it because it works.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Any suggstions on not making it taste so bad when you take a dose?
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
How many years have you been using Robitussin?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Doesn't even help u when u are sick?
Carrie l.
Gastonia , NC
Does this really taste better than original?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Doesn't even help u when u are sick?