BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksRobinsons
Fruit Shoot Strawberry & Raspberry

Robinsons Fruit Shoot Strawberry & Raspberry

by Robinsons

Robinsons® Fruit Shoot™ Strawberry & Raspberry.
Naturally Flavored.
Juice Drink from Concentrate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Robinsons Fruit Shoot Strawberry & Raspberry!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,779 reviews
We can get these fruit juice drinks from various gas stations... My daughter loves drinking them.. she calls them bug juices lol
Christina E.
Levant, ME
Robinsons Fruit Shoot Strawberry & Raspberry uploaded by Christina E.
Way better for your kids than the bug juices or tummy yummys which are practically sugar water. Atleast these have real sugars and real juices in them with water. Come in multiple flavors too, oh and my kids love them!
October K.
This juice tastes really yummy & I like that it is made with real fruit juice. I sometimes buy these at my local gas station for my kids when they are with me. I like that they don't taste super syrupy like some other juices do.
Diana P.
Akron, OH
My daughter loves these juices. I get it for her every time we are going to on long distance drives or just for a snack. They are affordable and you can get them anywhere like Walmart gas stations conviene stores. I recommend.
tristan W.
Robinsons Fruit Shoot Strawberry & Raspberry uploaded by tristan W.
Purchased at: Safeway
Fruit shoots are a go to in my family! When my toddler is making things difficult I know fruit shoots will keep things easy! I honestly don’t think these could be any better. We get these and will continue to get them anytime were needing a quick drink!
amanda H.
Nicholasville, KY
Robinsons Fruit Shoot Strawberry & Raspberry uploaded by amanda H.
My daughter absolutely loves this juice, she drinks them everyday. This flavor is her favorite. It's a great juice for a great price.
Rachel K.
This flavor is my kids favorite they love them all but they like this one the best. Great value for the price.

Looking for your answer?