BY ROBERTO CAVALLI

Women's 2.5 oz EDP Spray (Tester). The new pillar fragrance from Roberto Cavalli and Coty is Paradiso out on the market in February 2015. The new fragrance is a refined carnal sensual and very feminine but also relaxed and carefree holiday scent. It is designed to highlight the natural charm of women and to help women feel attractive. Paradiso is about a moment of happiness. I wanted to give a feeling of that instant when you feel totally at ease said Cavalli to wwd. Paradiso is announced as a floral woody fragrance of the Mediterranean and as a heavenly bouquet that opens with citrus notes of bergamot and mandarin blending with the floral heart of jasmine. The composition ends with warm woody accords of cypress parasol pine and pink laurel. The fragrance was created by Louise Turner. see more...

Lior L.
BEST PERFUME I HAVE EVER USED AND OWN. Since the moment i smelt it the first time I fell in love. I don't like sweet scents and this one is just perfect. It's like a freshy summery smell that last FOREVER! People stops me everywhere to ask what perfume i'm wearing. Perfect!!
Alexis Z.
My favourite perfume! The scent lasts all day and mixes fantastic with the bum bum scent. Smells like paradise and i am constantly stopped to ask what perfume im wearing
Victoria P.
Orrell, Wigan
I just bought this for my new summer work scent and I couldn’t be more happy. It smells similar to a perfume my nanna used to wear. It lasts all day without re-applying. At £25 I think I got an absolute bargain if I see it at a similar price il definitely buy again. Il be sad to see this ones end
Broora A.
It’s a beautiful strong perfume that stay for the hall day but if i compare it with the red one i will prefer the red for the night. It’s the kind of perfume that every one love it 💞 you will never regret but if you want something special chose the red 👍🏻
yasmine l.
sfax
This is one of my favourite eau de parfum it smells great light and woody .Sensual and feminine in every sense of the word, Paradiso, is designed entirely and purely for a woman whose vibrancy reflects even in the fragrance she chooses to weat
Sara D.
Agliana
This is probably one of my favourite. Love the smell! I buy it for 3 times! It’s long lasting and the scent is soo good!!! The price is perfect and I recommend it. The best one
Imaan J.
Dubai
I love the smell of this perfume! I feel as though it is young, vibrant and combines floral and citrus notes perfectly.
The bottle looks like a diamond and is very feminine. It is definitely one of the top perfumes that I would personally recommend to my friends and family.

Ekaterina V.
New Castle, DE
This perfume is very interesting is revealed, I can't select the heart, the start and end note of the fragrance, I'm no expert, but first a very bright warm floral-fruity bouquet, then a floral-woody fades with expensive and noble. Very persistent.
Ammeda a.
This perfume was at first to strong for my liking. It does last a long period of time on me. After a while the scent settled into my skin and I kind of liked it.
Jelena T.
Kitchener, ON
I love the bottle!
I love it, because of its citrus/floral scent.
It is perfect for sunny vacations, or as a everyday perfume. It is not too strong, but it last for a long time. It gives the feeling of freshness through out a day. Compered with the similar brands this one is on the cheaper side. However, I believe it has a lower concentration of aromatic essence than average.