ROBERTO CAVALLI LADIES- EDP SPRAY (NEW) 2.5 OZ uploaded by Sanam G.

BY ROBERTO CAVALLI

ROBERTO CAVALLI LADIES- EDP SPRAY (NEW) 2.5 OZ see more...

Aviv G.
I love this perfume. I bought my first bottle after saving up for months when I was just 15 and ever since i've been in love with the perfume. Every time i wear it i get so many compliments and it lasts until i shower. I would definitely recommend this buy I love it.
Francisca M.
Linda presentación, se nota que está hecho con delicadeza y una buena precisión. Producto de una marca confiable.
Mariam a.
Muharraq
This perfume is EVERYTHING I love the smell of it I can’t stop using it it’s a little bit expensive but I could buy it every month😂 I buy it when I am run out of it and I really like to use it for special events so I really Love it and you definitely should try it!
Sanam G.
Sharjah , Sharjah
My current absolute favorite is this baby from Roberto Cavalli. Its Called Roberto Cavalli Eau De Parfum
This fragrance is the most luxurious scent ever and contains  pink pepper, tonka beans (I don't know what they are either) and orange blossom. It does not have that musky undertone that every other perfume has, which is a relief. The scent carries the right intensity, nothing too over powering. Floral and mildly sweet. Uber feminine and delicious. I've been wearing it for a while & am happy to say that I do get a few compliments for wearing this perfume and I am more than happy to spread the word about it, as it is now my current favourite perfume
It Lingers for a decent amount of time in other words I have realised that a little goes a long way. Meaning that one spritz on the wrist or neck will do. It will be overpowering for the people you are with if you use more... but it still smells great and does not change aroma throughout the day, like most perfumes. .
. #scent #parfum #love #beauty #perfumes #luxury #robertocavalli #style #eaudeparfum #makeup #likeforlikes #followforfollow #followback #instagood #parfume #scentoftheday #aroma #instadaily #fragrances #igers #igersdubai #igersuae #beautyblogger #bblogger #beautybloggerdubai #dubaiblogger #instalike #doubletap #perfumeflatlay #instaoftheday