Roberto Cavalli Just Just Cavalli for Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz uploaded by Reidjola G.

BY ROBERTO CAVALLI

Launched by the design house of Roberto Cavalli in the year 2013. This floral fragrance has a blend of neroli, Tahitian tiare flower, palisander, and rosewood. see more...

Angela C.
Angela C.
Elkins
It is a great perfume it smells good and not to strong. It is a nice bottle to use. You should try it. You will love it.
Ayesha S.
Ayesha S.
Sharjah, Al Nahda
Not one of the best perfumes I've owned, but not the worst either. I'd rate this a medium, mainly because it's too sweet for me. I bought this impulsively off an online shopping website, and wasn't disappointed, but wasn't too happy either. You can go for it if you like sweet vanilla-ish smells, but it wasn't for me, maybe I'm a spicy kinda girl.
🖤lourdes t.
🖤lourdes t.
santo domingo
Just Cavalli by Roberto Cavalli is a fragrance from the Olfactory Floral Family for Women. Just Cavalli was launched in 2013. Just Cavalli was created by Nathalie Lorson and Fabrice Pellegrin. The starting note is neroli; The Heart Note is a Tahitian tiaret flower; The Bottom Note is rosewood.
Reidjola G.
Reidjola G.
I'm in love with this fragrance, my favorite, I've been using it since forever and what's good its that I use it everyday and last for e very long time.