ROBERTO CAVALLI Just Cavalli (new) Coffret: Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml/2.5oz + Body Lotion 75ml/2.5oz + Shower Gel 75ml/

BY ROBERTO CAVALLI

Just Cavalli (New) Coffret: 1x Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml/2.5oz 1x Perfumed Body Lotion 75ml/2.5oz 1x Shower Gel 75ml/2.5oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Carol M.
Belfast, County Antrim
I am a perfume junkie and was on the lookout for something new, my usual is Jean Paul Gaultier Classic, Dior Addict or something more of a non floral scent. I was in Debenhams and after trying a few perfumes I came across Just by Cavalli and it was different to my normal taste but I fell in love with it and although I prefer JPG for going out at Night Just by Cavalli is a beautiful scent for daily use.
Alonso E.
Miami
mie me encanta contiene varias cosas y pues todas me salieron super buenas me encantó el olor super duradero