Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Jessica B.

BY ROBERTO CAVALLI

Exotic Distinctive Recommended age: Perfect for anyone 2 Scent strength: Subtle 3 Classification: Flowery 4 Recommended use: Casual 5 Scent life: 1-5 hours Roberto Cavalli 40th Anniversary is a fragrance that celebrates the woman who marches to the beat of her own drum. Exotic and distinctive, the women s fragrance from Roberto Cavalli is the haute couture of the perfume world. At the same time, the scent is subtle enough for casual use. Jasmine and orange blossom harmonize together at the heart of the scent, while warm, rich patchouli creates the base. Launched in 2010, the perfume is timeless and bewitching. see more...

Jessica B.
Stockton, CA
I love this perfume. It doesn't have too strong of a scent and not too sweet smelling. I would recommend this perfume, it will for sure be one that I keep in my collection.
Lupe G.
One of my favorite fragrances for school ! People always ask what's the flowery scent and I tell them all about this perfume ! It's amazing long lasting
Mariah K.
I love how it has a nice balance(the smell). It looks great and lasts long. I wore it at the gym once and I still smelled great.
Megan B.
This product is so good and smells good. Lasts forever. Absolutely an amazing product. :)
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
Loveeeee the scent and how it was packaged. The scent last all day and smells good
Oksana C.
I'm in love with the bottle tho I haven't seen this one anymore...anyone how where I could find it?
And lasting ? Someone had allergy ? Woody soft UO ?