BY ROBERTO CAVALLI

Launched by the design house of Roberto Cavalli in the year 2012. This feminine fragrance possesses a blend of jasmine, watery notes, lemon, lily-of the valley, and musk notes. see more...

Shannon B.
Smells amazing! I wear it everyday! Always get compliments. First time customer but ill get more!
Ayoub b.
Hello I am I love this parfum♥♡♥♡, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :
N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL