Roberto Cavalli

by Roberto Cavalli

Brand: Roberto Cavalli Style: Maupiti 685 Gender: womens Frame Type: full-rim Frame Material: plastic Case: original The frame is fully rx-able and can be fitted with prescription and/or tinted lenses at most optical stores. Please note that factory...

What about this?
I am from Sweden and really interested to get fragrance samples from this brand. Anyone help? Thanks in advance.
How the fragrance line smells ? Is strong or soft? How long does it last?
Start your review of Roberto Cavalli!
Karen L.
Winnabow, NC
Nice namebrand for anything you want they will have. Very godd material and fabrics.good quality .
María R.
weston, FL
Roberto cavalli la mejor marca del mundo de verdad me parece que es súper Fabulosa y siempre está con las mejores tendencias en marca en diseño en creatividad y por eso me parece que es lo máximo Así que no duden en comprar este tipo de productos que te vende esta Fabulosa marca porque de verdad es lo máximo
Sheyla S.
Buchs
I love the parfumes and accessories of them. The parfumes are very long lasting and they have a good looking packaging and design!
Katrina M.
Corciano, PG
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Roberto Cavalli uploaded by Katrina M.
Roberto Cavalli uploaded by Katrina M.
Love this Italian innovative designer, the unapologetic glamour of Roberto Cavalli (who is among a few that can make animal print look sexy and tasteful) and the modern boldness of Just Cavalli.
Cindy L.
San Francisco, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Roberto Cavalli uploaded by Cindy L.
My absolute favorite sunglasses, classic, chick, handmade and beautiful! I have them for 3 years already and Still like brand new ones, I bought them at Nordstrom totally recommend it!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this company mainly for sunglasses! They are high quality, very cute and last forever. I like the looks of their shoes as well but have never tried them. I would buy more sunglasses here and I recommend.
Annika W.
59067 Hamm
Roberto Cavalli uploaded by Annika W.
Ich liebe dieses Parfüm.Immer wenn ich es drauf habe ,werde ich mehrmals gefragt welcher Duft das ist. Und ich selbst könnte am liebsten darin Baden.Einfach nur sehr Edler geiler Duft. I Love it....
SASA B.
My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PARFUM!! I love it myself and I am complimented on this fragrance "every" single time I wear it! I am sure I am responsible for a number of new customers buying this Roberto Cavelli fragrance. The first time I bought it was a a local high end fragrance and cosmetic store a number of years ago. They no longer carry it, not sure why. I suppose they have to make room for new products.
Mallo’rie R.
chouppes
J’adore cette marque. J’ai le parfum Roberto cavalli. Il sent divinement bon. C’est agréable. Il tient une journée entière. Je ne regrette pas mon achat et je le recommande vivement. L’odeur est douce, parfait pour l’été.
cristina R.
Greci, Tulcea
I ordered for my boyfriend's birthday Roberto Cavalli's Uomo Silver Essence and it became our favorite of the many perfumes we have. When he is not around, I use it because I can't resist. :)) The aroma lingers throughout the day and the smell is divine.