Roberto Cavalli uploaded by Amber W.Roberto Cavalli uploaded by Jojo F.Roberto Cavalli uploaded by Karyna N.

BY ROBERTO CAVALLI #43 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brand: Roberto Cavalli Style: Maupiti 685 Gender: womens Frame Type: full-rim Frame Material: plastic Case: original The frame is fully rx-able and can be fitted with prescription and/or tinted lenses at most optical stores. Please note that factory...

Buy on Jet.com*
Coraima P.
Coraima P.
I use the perfum JUST> This perfume is completely creamy, that reminds me of some suntan lotion and therefore evokes a little Beach, the sand and the heat of summer... but Interestingly I see a fragrance summer or fresh, perhaps by the same creaminess that makes it a strong aroma. Makes me think in cotton, talc (even though it is not among its notes), but note that stands out above all is the Tiare flower; easily recognizable and makes that you happen the same with this perfume: it is very distinctive and unique, there is nothing similar or you feel that it is a generic or too seen perfume. It is feminine and with character. I like it.
María Carolina R.
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
Beautiful excellent comfort style elegance I LOVE... Brand that provides quality in all its products. love this brand, clothes is really beautiful and so classic. the quality is amazing i really recommend this brand, Roberto Cavalli IS amazing, her clothes and her perfumes are incredible. Their profuctos are quality also are visible. I love all your designs of clothes, I recommend it... Love ROBERTO CAVALLI.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Roberto Cavalli's campaign has managed to capture that essence. If on the catwalk the outfits could seem a bit ordinary and not cavalliescos, in the photographs has been achieved that look very trendy and part of an aesthetic that has always captured the signature, sybaritism ahead
I love this designer would not change it, Italian fashion is one of the best and Roberto Cavalli is a legend in fashion
Keri L.
Keri L.
Lindenhurst, NY
The Roberto Cavalli women's perfume is my all-time favorite, especially for summer! It's slight hint of spice really blossoms and warms on the skin in the summer heat. It's very unique and very long-lasting, and smells completely different from typical "department store" scents. I'm so disappointed it's been discontinued :(
Mary L.
Mary L.
Talking about Roberto Cavalli is talking about brand and distinsionen the whole range of their products worth investing in their clothing because you know that you are carrying something of quality and good taste their exclusive elegant designs no matter how expensive if it is worth giving yourself the pleasure of being
Angie D.
Angie D.
Crown Point, IN
Beautiful excellent comfort style elegance I LOVE... Brand that provides quality in all its products. love this brand, clothes is really beautiful and so classic with quality is amazing i really recommend this brand, Roberto Cavalli IS amazing, her clothes and her perfumes are incredible.
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
Very good brand I love very good quality good design excellent for all kind of durable person I do not buy it very often for its costs but how little I can buy I like very much I have nothing to complain about, is amazing roberto cavalli, I recommend this! love their clothes
Renee F.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
I bought a Cavalli shirt for my husband, it's white, and will go with anything. He can wear it with jeans for a casual look, or with slacks for a more dressy look. He likes the quality, fit, and versatility. It was his first Cavalli piece, and he's looking forward to more.
Natasha t.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
i love their shoe collection and their sunglasses collections i have a few sunglasses from cavalli they are all unique not all designs are the same and come in pretty color and the texture is nice and smooth i love it very elegant looking you gals should def stop by
Bria H.
Bria H.
Clinton, MD
Roberto Cavalli's apparel is a little gaudy for me. It is expensive and puts too much emphasis on looking expensive. They borrow a lot of influence from the Medieval styles with certain accents, which is kind of random. Definitely not a place I would shop at again.
Deosha A.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a good store to shop at?