Roberto Cavalli

by Roberto Cavalli

Brand: Roberto Cavalli Style: Maupiti 685 Gender: womens Frame Type: full-rim Frame Material: plastic Case: original The frame is fully rx-able and can be fitted with prescription and/or tinted lenses at most optical stores. Please note that factory...

What about this?
I am from Sweden and really interested to get fragrance samples from this brand. Anyone help? Thanks in advance.
How the fragrance line smells ? Is strong or soft? How long does it last?
Start your review of Roberto Cavalli!
Cindy L.
San Francisco, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Roberto Cavalli uploaded by Cindy L.
My absolute favorite sunglasses, classic, chick, handmade and beautiful! I have them for 3 years already and Still like brand new ones, I bought them at Nordstrom totally recommend it!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this company mainly for sunglasses! They are high quality, very cute and last forever. I like the looks of their shoes as well but have never tried them. I would buy more sunglasses here and I recommend.
Lollipops~Lipsticks J.
Wayne, NJ
 Bought a beautiful bag, very well constructed, beautiful design and rich colors. Wish I could by more.
Vanessa R.
San Antonio, TX
I love Cavalli I even named one of my dogs after him years ago.... Cavalli has a way of some how being both trendy and timeless ❤️
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, CO
Roberto Cavalli uploaded by Elizabeth R.
I love everything about Roberto Cavalli. I recommend it to every woman who likes to feel beautiful confident and powerful. I wouldn’t change a thing. The shopping experience is amazing. YES!! This is for all the boss lady’s out there.
Zhuldyz Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Roberto Cavalli uploaded by Zhuldyz Z.
Really nice on the face. I bought it in Nordstrom rack for 108$ only with huge discount ! It really contours the face well and the level of brown is nice on my skin.
Melanie H.
Overland Park, KS
Roberto Cavalli uploaded by Melanie H.
Roberto Cavalli uploaded by Melanie H.
I love Roberto Cavalli because you can find his products on sites for such a reasonable price. I found a couple of his t-shirts that are great quality and I think are really cute. He also has menswear, shoes, accessories and home products. I definitely recommend.
Adree R.
Oxnard, CA
Love the brand but it’s not everyday I can afford it. The shoes he makes are super cute and comfy
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Very good brand I love very good quality good design excellent for all kind of durable person I do not buy it very often for its costs but how little I can buy I like very much I have nothing to complain about, is amazing roberto cavalli, I recommend this! love their clothes
Sofia G.
New Castle, DE
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love Roberto Cavalli perfumes, they has a wonderfully sweet, spicy orange blossom top notes, then mellows out to an almost honeysuckle and amber scent. This is the one of perfect perfume for those who would enjoy the smell of a spice market littered and a sweet smelling flowers