BY ROBERT ROTHSCHILD FARM

Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg I love this dip, and all the other dips that they make. You really taste the quality and I love it on veggies, crackers with meat, pretzels, etc..
This dip is a little hard to find but you can always find anything on Amazon.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This stuff is good, but I can only eat a little at a time before I feel sick/gross. So far I've only tried dipping pretzel sticks in it and my fiancé mixed it with Sriracha and topped off some fried tofu with it, which wasn't half bad.
ASHLEY H.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE this stuff! It tastes similar to Outback's sauce but better! This is a great addition to a burger or to some veggies.
Kelli F.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff! it's made literally in my home town too! it is good to dip with anything almost !
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
Reminds me of Outbacks Bloomin Onion sauce. Love it with pretzels, chips, or even fries.