BY ROBERT RESEARCH LABORATORIES

Roberts Research Labs Vitamin K Gel. Description: For the Skin. Natures Clarifier with Aloe for Spider Veins. Vitamin K may help minimize the appearance of broken capillaries, spider veins and under eye circles to bruised skin. Aloe provides superb moisturizing and soothing benefits and helps restore even skin tones. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• Has anyone every used this product on broken capillaries ...1 Answers
  • Is this similar to Ben-Gay? Trying to figure out how to u...1 Answers
  • Esto que es 😒😒😒 quien me lo recomienda1 Answers
Brittney G.
I was very skeptical about this stuff at first. My mom and grandma swear by it. I started using it for my restless legs and it works wonders. It helps with my mom and grandmas back and leg pains. Definitely recommend.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this product. it helps my back so so much. I can't believe how much it actual eases the pain and makes it a little more bearable!
Irma M.
Denver, CO
Its a great product wben i got the epidural i couldn't handle the pain but this did wonders it works great i truly recommend.
Monique P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this similar to Ben-Gay? Trying to figure out how to use this
Kelli W.
Has anyone every used this product on broken capillaries on their face? If so, did you have any results?! Thanks!
stephany p.
Bronx , New york
Esto que es 😒😒😒 quien me lo recomienda