BY WOODBRIDGE

Robert mondavi woodbridge pinot noir wine 1.5 l see more...

• What types of food complement this wine best?3 Answers
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This is a decent enough wine to buy when you are having big party and just need to provide a variety of relatively inexpensive alcohol options. Nothing special and not something you would serve at a dinner party but good for large groups.
Chantelle K.
Chantelle K.
Did not like this brand. Gave me the worst head ache. If you're going to spend money for a good Pinot noir on the cheaper side pick up the yellow tail or mirassou brand. Way Better
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
WoodBridge by Robert Mondavi is pretty decent. I love Mondavi and the variety of wines they produce, as well as the afford ability of it. Pinot Noir is a rich red wine typically on the drier side. It pairs well with steak, pork, pasta and even decadent chocolate deserts! For a less expensive red wine on a budget, I would definitely recommend this.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Woodbridge is a great brand of wine. They really taste authentic and it's not too overly priced. Super classy looking too.
Gonzales, LA
I had this wine one evening when girlfriends and I went to a Paint with A Twist class. This was a very good choice for the evening.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
I love this wine, my boyfriend and I enjoy a variety of wines and this one was very nice
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Woodbridge is a pretty good wine for the price. I like that I can buy it in bulk (1.5 L), and be able to store it easily in my pantry. Pinot Noir is good as well as their other varieties.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Woodbridge is a good brand of wine at an affordable price. I enjoy their Pinot Noir with a grilled steak or other red meat. It has a decent body and spice for the price. I recommend it to anyone that would like to try a Pinot Noir but doesn't want to pay a lot of money for it.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Dry wine. Taste is decent and price is also fair! I do not typically drink reds but I would not mind having this one again!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Pinot Noir is my favorite red wine and I'm always trying different brands. Woodbridge is pretty good and I like the affordability. I have girl friends over for wine and cheese for a casual evening hanging out.
Gonzales, LA
What types of food complement this wine best?