BY WOODBRIDGE

Robert mondavi woodbridge pinot noir wine 1.5 l see more...

• What types of food complement this wine best?3 Answers
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
WoodBridge by Robert Mondavi is pretty decent. I love Mondavi and the variety of wines they produce, as well as the afford ability of it. Pinot Noir is a rich red wine typically on the drier side. It pairs well with steak, pork, pasta and even decadent chocolate deserts! For a less expensive red wine on a budget, I would definitely recommend this.
Rachel D.
Woodbridge is a good brand of wine at an affordable price. I enjoy their Pinot Noir with a grilled steak or other red meat. It has a decent body and spice for the price. I recommend it to anyone that would like to try a Pinot Noir but doesn't want to pay a lot of money for it.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a decent enough wine to buy when you are having big party and just need to provide a variety of relatively inexpensive alcohol options. Nothing special and not something you would serve at a dinner party but good for large groups.
Anna S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Pinot Noir is my favorite red wine and I'm always trying different brands. Woodbridge is pretty good and I like the affordability. I have girl friends over for wine and cheese for a casual evening hanging out.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Woodbridge is a pretty good wine for the price. I like that I can buy it in bulk (1.5 L), and be able to store it easily in my pantry. Pinot Noir is good as well as their other varieties.
Chantelle K.
Did not like this brand. Gave me the worst head ache. If you're going to spend money for a good Pinot noir on the cheaper side pick up the yellow tail or mirassou brand. Way Better
Cynthia F.
San Antonio, TX
Wonderful Pinot especially for the price point. Works well with dinner as well as with appetizers especially a great cheese. Chill and let it breathe and enjoy!
Jaime S.
Pasco, Wa
Wood bridge is the brand you buy when you want good wine at a great price. plus the bottle is big enough to have your girlfriends over!
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
I had this wine one evening when girlfriends and I went to a Paint with A Twist class. This was a very good choice for the evening.
Shannon B.
Dry wine. Taste is decent and price is also fair! I do not typically drink reds but I would not mind having this one again!
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
What types of food complement this wine best?