Robert Mondavi Winery Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

by Robert Mondavi Winery

Robert Mondavi Winery Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine delivers intense blackberry fruit flavor across the palate, with a velvety finish that pairs perfectly with meat and pasta dishes.

You really can not go wrong with Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon. The price is right and the flavor is always pleasing to a group even if non wine drinkers. While maybe not the cream of the crop, it is a good wine and palette pleasing.
Start your review of Robert Mondavi Winery Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon!
Product Highlights
Smooth and pairs well with both red meat as well as some seafood.in reviews
This is a great wine to bring to a party as a gift for the host.in reviews
This is a good wine for its price.in reviews
I am a fan of their products because I feel they are reasonably priced and also consistently good quality.in reviews
Drashti P.
Lowell, MA
It’s a nice smooth red wine. It has a strong flavor. Tastes pretty good on its own but I wasn’t really a big fan
Clifton M.
LosAngeles
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great value wine and drinks way better than the competition. We’re always have a few bottles on hand.
Khadiza F.
Robert Mondavi Napa Cabernet 2010 Robert Mondavi Winery Cabernet Sauvignon is very flavorful and taste soo good. You could find these anywhere for less than 15$. I did recommend this to my friends and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking or good wine without hurting the wallet.
Mark L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is something I always like to keep on hand in my house. It's flavorful and always inexpensive. A great example of how prices for wine isn't always a great indicator for how tasty it is! I can usually find this anywhere from $8 to $11, depending on where I look. This wine is something that I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a good wine at a great price!
Sandy G.
Aventura
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Average in terms of taste and flavor. It is just ok. At this price point I feel like there are better options. I would suggest better options as opposed to this.
Denise B.
Groveland
I love the strong full bodied flavor, it’s richness and taste was great. Good flavor and definitely delicious. It’s perfect and good priced. Great value for your money. Definitely would recommend to others
Amy J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was given a bottle of this on my bachelorette party weekend in Napa. It was a nice bottle to enjoy sitting outside near the fire pit.
Kathryn S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I got a tour of the winery in Napa and have loved the wine ever since. They did a great job of explaining it and it’s not just a mass produce wine like I had always thought it was. This Cabernet is delicious and I would highly recommend giving it a try.
Christina D.
LakeLuzerne
Absolutely delicious! Love that most restaurants carry this wine! Not too dry. Perfect!
Teresa H.
Wheatfield , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I have always found Robert Mondavi wine to be very decent for the price. It has a nice full body and the tannins aren’t too much. The dark color reflects the deep berry taste.