BY ROBERT MONDAVI WINERY

Natalie N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Robert Mondavi makes a great cheap red wine that is perfect to grab for a meal at home. A lot of restaurants offer Robert Mondavi and the brand can be found just about anywhere. The actual winery is huge.
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
You really can not go wrong with Robert Mondavi Merlot. The price is right and the flavor is always pleasing to a group even if non wine drinkers. While maybe not the cream of the crop, it is a good wine and palette pleasing.
Pragya G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is good merlot and it's reasonably priced. You really can't go wrong with it it's not too sweet and I really like that. We live really close to Napa and Robert Mondavi winery winery is one of my favorites.
Teresa W.
Fayetteville, AR
Makes a great table wine to serve with dinner or just while chilling with friends. This has a very velvety smooth finish, and you can taste the fruits throughout. I highly recommend this one for the price!
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a great wine on girls night. Since we usually just sip on our own or have glasses of each, this is always easy to drink while drinking different types as well.
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
I haven't had or tried this yet but from the reviews I've seen it looks fruity and I like anything that is fruity so I'm going to have to get it and give it a try;)😉
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
I'm a sucker for any wine from Napa Valley and this wine is really good and priced reasonably! It's not too sweet or fruity, which I prefer. Great wine for a party!
Kara P.
I used to sell this wine at my job. People still request it till this day, you have to be a big dry red wine drinker in order to appreciate the bold flavors.
Holly W.
This is a superior wine - it has a very full, fruity taste to it. Nothing bitter and not strange aftertaste - really like this one.
Nishawn W.
I prefer only to drink Merlot. I have tried this brand and enjoyed it. Not everyone can handle dry red wine.