BY ROBERT MONDAVI PRIVATE SELECTION

• Would like to know more about the taste dryness etc.1 Answers
Marlena S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
For the price and taste I give this wine 5 stars. It's a more robust red with smoky sweet flavor. It finishes smooth and pairs well with heavy meats and sauces. I also love this wine for cooking. It helps create the most amazing marinara sauce and Au jus steak sauce.
scarlett w.
Amarillo, TX
Very very good wine. I tried it after seeing a commercial (I guess their marketing worked) and I loved it. I definitely recommend trying it.
Lydia M.
Princeton
One of the best wines!! me and my husband ,we love it!! we use it when we are cooking and on our table!! Absolutely delicious!!!
Desiree W.
I love a good wine, and this is one of the best. It has a nice sweet flavor, and is perfect with dinner or dessert!
Kristina M.
With Robert Mondavi Zinfandel you can't go wrong. Its delicious and great with dinner or to share with friends.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Great wine, really good pairing with steak! I love getting this bottle for a night in with the hubby
Sarita C.
Binbrook, ON
Love the way this wine taste. It has a nice smooth refreshing taste. It does not leave an after taste like some other wines.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
Robert Mondavi always produces a good reliable wine. The zin is full bodied and delicious.
Ronni C.
Camden, OH
Would like to know more about the taste dryness etc.