BY ROBERT MONDAVI

Robert Mondavi Private Selection™ 2013 Sauvignon Blanc.

RM.

Since 1994.

Central coast. see more...

Kelli A.
Happy Hour Expert
Absolutely love this wine. So nice and refreshing and crisp! Great summer wine and great to pair with seafood or even turn into a sangria! Would definitely buy this wine again and or recommend to a friend!
Shannon F.
If you are looking for a cheaper bottle of wine that taste good then you have found it. It is on the dryer side with a crisp flavor.
Kristin U.
Elberta, AL
I don't usually drink white wine, but if I do it will be this one. All of his wines are very good.
Brittany P.
Pensacola, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Robert mondavi has a great wine selection. This white is crisp and lightly sweet!
Sarah L.
Fort pierce, FL
I don't drink, but it looks good. 😄 and it's pretty cheap.
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
You really can not go wrong with Robert Mondavi Sauvignon Blanc. The price is right and the flavor is always pleasing to a group even if non wine drinkers. While maybe not the cream of the crop, it is a good wine and palette pleasing.
Lindsy  C.
Midland, TX
One of the most refreshing Chardonnays I have ever tasted. I would deffinatly recommend this brand to anyone.
Lisa H.
Levittown, PA
I really enjoyed this Cabernet Saugvignon, it went well with fish... the flavor was light and crisp. I can see myself buying this again.
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
I really enjoy this wine selection when looking for a nice dry white. It isn't too dry and it is perfect for a middle line wine that you would want many different friends to drink!
Christin S.
I think this is a pretty good white. Not my favorite but it has a nice crisp flavor.