BY ROBERT MONDAVI PRIVATE SELECTION

Kenzie N.
Dubuque , IA
Good wine for a fair price. This wine is stocked at most restaurants in my area and also among the shelves in most people homes. I would recommend this to friends or give it as a dinner gift.
Melissa K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Awful!  This tastes nothing like any other chardonnay I usually drink.  It was inexpensive, but I will NEVER buy it again.  I got a 2015 bottle, maybethat has something to do with it.
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
You really can not go wrong with Robert Mondavi Chardonnay. The price is right and the flavor is always pleasing to a group even if non wine drinkers. While maybe not the cream of the crop, it is a good wine and palette pleasing.
Merchon B.
Rochester, NY
Robert Mondavi is just good wine. I am more of a white wine drinker during the summer, and this is a go to. It is easy to drink, dry enough for my red wine liking, and well priced.
Lesia W.
This is a delicious chardonnay. If you like a crisp, light yet complex white wine, then this is the one for you. Chardonnay pairs well with any poultry like chicken, turkey or cornish Game Hens.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I can usually find this anywhere from $8 to $11, depending on where I look. This wine is something that I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a good wine at a great price!
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
Pretty decently priced chardonnay. Very crisp and smooth and definitely something I have purchased multiple times.
Ana Beatriz A.
Maplewood, NJ
Love this product. It is good to use in your risotto and also to drink while eating it. Fantastic!
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
It's not dry. It is good to the taste especially since it's fairly cheap like $9 a bottle
Kris H.
I LOVE! Love all Robert Mondavi. Always well priced. Not too dry like some other chardonnays :D This is an Excellent CHardonnay. Cheers