BY ROBERT MONDAVI

Robert Mondavi RM Private Selection Pinot Noir California 2012.

Since 1945.

Private Selection™. see more...

• Is this more on the medium dry side or sweet side? 3 Answers
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
We actually have a bottle in our house right now! I purchase a bottle of this and Clos du Bois for my friends who like white wine. I'm not a huge white wine drinker. My husband doesn't mind it and gave it 4 stars!
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
Very good wine. Love that it is smooth and does not have a gritty taste to it. The price is great for the taste. Would highly recommend.
Diana S.
You can never go wrong with Mandavi. This particular bottle is quite refreshing an I enjoy it most in the summer.
Brant B.
East Stroudsburg, PA
There's nothing wrong with a glass on Pinot Grigio I love this wine and so does every single client at my bar.
Alee L.
One of my favorite wines to drink!!!! I can pair the wine with something light and it will go great with it!
Chantelle K.
Good stuff. A little more expensive than my usual mirassou or yellow tail brand but still with it. Yum
Crissan J.
Homestead, FL
Love the taste, if you're looking for a more affordable good tasting wine, definitely give this a try
Lindsi G.
Fredericton, NB
One of my favourite lighter bodied wines! It's perfect for sipping by itself, I don't often eat it with food although it would be nice with some lighter desserts. It's a little fruity and my go to for Pinot noir!
Cara C.
Salida, CO
I am a huge fan of Robert Mondavi. The Pinot Grigio has such a perfect flavor, and it goes great with a light meal such as a grilled chicken salad or fish.
kathryne s.
Nice and crisp when cold, a great addition for desert or a light meal. My girlfriends and I love it.
Hallie A.
Uniontown, OH
Is this more on the medium dry side or sweet side?