BY ROBERT MONDAVI

Robert Mondavi 2012 Private Selection™ Central Coast Merlot.

RM , since 1994. see more...

• What is your favorite meal to pair with this wine?3 Answers
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Excellent value for under $10! This winery has always been one of my favorites I love that this wine has Berry flavor a which makes it excellent to pair with dark chocolate! I grab a little Ghirardelli square and I'm good to go. Or chocolate cake - especially if there is a fruit filling as well. As far as meals go, I'd pair with a steak (or BBQ burger!).
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Van Nuys, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Was turned into Robert Mondavi wines by my mother in law and they are so delicious. Very high quality wines and delicious to the palate. The Merlot is one of my favorites as it has a slight sweet taste to it. This is the bottle I bring to dinner parties.
Bree F.
Bree F.
Baden, PA
Normally when it comes to red wines I am more of a cabernet kind of lady. But I have to admit that for a merlot, this wine is pretty good! It's full bodied with hints of raspberry and mocha in the taste.
Schenectady, NY
This is one of my favorite wines. Robert Mondavi Wines are all delicious. The prices aren't too bad for the quality you are getting . Good to bring as a gift to a dinner party.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
When I have wine, I don't usually go for the Merlot, but I like this one. Its not too sweet. I like the fruity flavor and bright acidity. I like to have it with spaghetti or chicken.
stacy e.
stacy e.
Normally when it comes to red wines I am more of a Cabernet kind of lady. But I have to admit that for a Merlot, this wine is pretty good! It's full bodied with hints of raspberry and mocha in the taste.
i would definitely recommend this to others.
Jane C.
Jane C.
Tampa, FL
Really great merlot..I usually tend to go for light wines but this was really good and I would buy it again.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Happy Hour Expert
Mondavi is always a great wine to drink, and it is usually reasonably price. You are not only paying for the name, but also the quality of the wine. I highly recommend!
Pragya G.
Pragya G.
This is a really good merlot. I wasn't really a fan of Merlots until I tried this one. I feel like it's just a little sweet but not overwhelming because I'm not a fan of sweet wines at all. This is must try for merlot lovers.
Suzanne L.
Suzanne L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I am not normally a Merlot person, but if there is a bottle of this around, I WILL DRINK IT!!! I love Robert Mondavi. Very high quality Merlot. Good warm or chilled
Schenectady, NY
What is your favorite meal to pair with this wine?