Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Wine

Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine has a fresh fruit character and bright acidity that pairs well with a variety of dishes. This delicious red wine has flavors of ripe Bing cherries, blackberries and plum, accented with vanilla, toasty oak and hints of coffee. Aromas of red berry and spice, juicy cherry, black currant and black pepper complete this cabernet sauvignon wine. Crafted with grapes from the cool-climate Central Coast vineyards, this California red wine has a complexity and depth of flavor influenced by its slow ripening by the Pacific Ocean. Made from phenomenal grapes, Central Coast wine is ultimately of the utmost quality and is offered by Robert Mondavi Private Selection at a more accessible price. This medium bodied cabernet sauvignon wine pairs well with roasted or grilled meats, hearty pasta or strong cheese. Serve cool at around 60 degrees for optimal taste. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2019 Robert Mondavi, Acampo, CA USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Wine!
Birmingham, AL
A very affordable yet delectable Cabernet. Robert Mondavi private selection is a great buy. Even better when poured into a decanter. Pairs nicely with everything from hamburgers to steaks, lamb and seafood. An extra special treat with dark chocolate! Highly recommended.
Austin, TX
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Wine uploaded by Amber B.
Love love love this wine. Over the past 4 years I've an avid red drinker and thank god because I would've never found this god sent liquid! Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Wine
Lexington, KY
This is my go-to Cab. You can always find a bottle or two at my house. Reasonably priced, and much better than other brands in this price range. We also typically take this brand to house warming and dinner parties because it has a wide appeal.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I am just getting into wine drinking and have found I really enjoy Cabs. This one is a more affordable bottle that still has a rich taste to it. I greatly enjoy this wine for a simple cheap Netflix date night.
Matthews, NC
I really like this wine as does my husband. Sometimes it's priced a little to high at the grocery store, so I wait till it's on sale / deal before I purchase a bottle or two.
Our family loves this wine. My aunt was here from Australia, she loved it so much that she carried 4 bottles of this wine back with her. Not sure if they get it in Australia but I am glad we get it here in US. :)
Washington, DC
Im a newbie in the wine category but i love the taste of this wine. Oaky, dry, fruity undertones. I stumbled upon it at trader joes. Reasonably priced too!
Wichita, KS
We serve this at the restaurant I work at and it is a customer favorite! It's also pretty cheap but great quality for the price!
Great price, inexpensive Cab. Robert Mondavi is always delicious, and always affordable. I would highly recommend this brand!
Dallas, TX
Literally my most favorite wine ever. Its inexpensive and so smooth. I seem to buy a bottle every time I go to the store!

Looking for your answer?