Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Wine

Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine has a fresh fruit character and bright acidity that pairs well with a variety of dishes. This delicious red wine has flavors of ripe Bing cherries, blackberries and plum, accented with vanilla, toasty oak and hints of coffee. Aromas of red berry and spice, juicy cherry, black currant and black pepper complete this cabernet sauvignon wine. Crafted with grapes from the cool-climate Central Coast vineyards, this California red wine has a complexity and depth of flavor influenced by its slow ripening by the Pacific Ocean. Made from phenomenal grapes, Central Coast wine is ultimately of the utmost quality and is offered by Robert Mondavi Private Selection at a more accessible price. This medium bodied cabernet sauvignon wine pairs well with roasted or grilled meats, hearty pasta or strong cheese. Serve cool at around 60 degrees for optimal taste. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2019 Robert Mondavi, Acampo, CA USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Wine!
The best red wine out there. It’s not sweet, but has that oaky aftertaste that makes it wonderful. Has a hint of licorice in the initial taste and I think blackberries. I love this wine, and it’s super affordable too!
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
Purchased at: Costco
I am not a huge drinker, however once in a blue moon I will enjoy a glass of wine. One of my favorite bottles of wine is the Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Wine !!! It is sooooo full of flavor and not overly dry! It has the perfect balance! It is also pretty reasonably priced! You can find it at most grocery stores which is nice! If you live a good Cab then give this one a try! Trust me you won’t regret it!
Fresh Meadows, NY
One of my favorites. They sell this wine in half bottles with twist caps too- which makes it way to transport and drink. I drink about a bottle of this every week. Great with some cheddar cheese and for a night in. A bottle is about $13. The half bottles are usually $6. Good quality and price.
Homestead, FL
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Wine uploaded by Beli V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this wine if you’re a red wine drinker you’ll definitely enjoy it it’s not sour and it’s not too dry it’s very affordable and the flavor is really good it’s worth it you won’t regret it it’s worth a tryWoodbridge by Robert Mondavi Malbec Red Wine
Sacramento, CA
Pretty good taste. Not bad, but unfortunatly not one of my favorites. For wine lovers I would definetly recommend at least trying it. You might like it. It was just not my favorite.
Brooklyn, NY
Getting this every time when it’s fri-yay! Not only for special occasions, because it’s so good! It’s my family’s favorite Cabernet from Napa! I actually would like to visit this vinery to try more samples
Parsippany, NJ
My friend brought over this wine when we were having a bonfire. It was delicious and absolutely perfect for a crisp fall night around the fire roasting marshmallows. The price is average compared to similar brands.
Mayfield , PA
Smooth and robust flavor. This is my go to Cabernet and anyone trying it won’t be disappointed. Whether it’s with a meal or sharing time with your friends give this tasty wine a try. You’ll be happy you did!
Gary, IN
I'm not rsally a wine drinker my wife is an she really likes this she got me to try it and I got to say for me not being one that likes wine I really like this wine now I make sure there's alsays a chilled bottle for my wife and myself to have a glass if you haven't tried this its a definite must try and the price is not bad at all
Irvine, CA
Eh. Mondavi Cab, what's new? We were charged a ridiculous price at a restaurant for this quote, private selection wine, but a Mondavi Cab isn't all that. Frankly, it was one of the cheaper wines on the list, but it was a grade above the cheapest Cabernet we saw. As a Californian, I tell you, Mondavi wines are stan...dard...

Looking for your answer?