Robert Mondavi Napa Cabernet 2010 Robert Mondavi Winery Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 750ML

BY ROBERT MONDAVI NAPA CABERNET 2010

• You really can not go wrong with Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvigno...4 Answers
  • "I am a fan of their products because I feel they are reasonably priced and also consistently good quality." in 1 review
  • "Smooth and pairs well with both red meat as well as some seafood." in 1 review
  • "This is a great wine to bring to a party as a gift for the host." in 1 review
  • "This is a good wine for its price." in 1 review
Khadiza F.
Robert Mondavi Napa Cabernet 2010 Robert Mondavi Winery Cabernet Sauvignon is very flavorful and taste soo good. You could find these anywhere for less than 15$. I did recommend this to my friends and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking or good wine without hurting the wallet.
Emily z.
San Jose, CA
This is one of my favorite red wine. Smooth and pairs well with both red meat as well as some seafood. My whisky drinking boyfriend cannot get enough this wine and claims its his favorite.
Saleen G.
Plainfield, IL
Ian always of fan of Mondavi wines. Went to the vineyard in Napa... Really enjoyed it
Wendy S.
Houston , TX
This is a good wine for its price. It is smooth and full of flavor. Great by itself at happy hour or with a meal.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Fabulous wine for any occasion, especially holiday parties! This is a great wine to bring to a party as a gift for the host. Or have on hand if you are hosting your own party.
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
Robert Mondavi Cabernet is a staple item at most liquor stores (at least here in NY). I am a fan of their products because I feel they are reasonably priced and also consistently good quality. Their Cab is not exception - medium bodied and nice velvety finish.
Carina C.
FRESH MEADOWS, NY
My go to cabernet. It's inexpensive and it pairs well with indian food. It costs about $10-12 and it tastes like it costs more than that so cheers!
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
Mmmm love this. I take this when I go to dinner at friends homes. It is always a big hit. I enjoy it
Mark L.
This wine is something I always like to keep on hand in my house. It's flavorful and always inexpensive. A great example of how prices for wine isn't always a great indicator for how tasty it is! I can usually find this anywhere from $8 to $11, depending on where I look. This wine is something that I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a good wine at a great price!
Lauren W.
Emporia, KS
Reasonably priced with a good flavor. Great for dinner parties! We used this as our banquet wine at a fine dining restaurant i used to work for!
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
You really can not go wrong with Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon. The price is right and the flavor is always pleasing to a group even if non wine drinkers. While maybe not the cream of the crop, it is a good wine and palette pleasing.