BY ROAD RUNNER SPORTS

Road Runner Sports
  • "If I go in for something like running shorts, somebody always tries to convince me I need new running shoes even if I just bought a pair the previous week." in 2 reviews
  • "Bought my first pair there but then found better prices at other stores for nike running shoes. " in 1 review
  • "It's a great place to go for a beginner." in 1 review
Kristin F.
Edmond
This store is fantastic! Has everything and anything a runner could need. I love their “shoe dog” that matches you to the perfect shoe for your foot. Their VIP program is great! You have 90 days to test out new shoes! Highly recommend this store for all running needs.
Julianne H.
I am so happy I discovered this store because it changed my life. The customer service was amazing in the Chicago location and the running shoes I got are perfect. I will definitely only purchase running shoes from here in the future.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
Road Runner is an okay running store--I prefer local running stores. They have a discount program (VIP program) that is a little pricey in stores, but much more reasonable if you purchase it through their website. They offer their own brand of running gear and apparel along with the major brands--nike, under armour, brooks, etc. They also offer a gait analysis so you can get the best running shoe for your foot strike. I gave them a B since the sales associates are REALLY pushy with their VIP membership and merchandises sales as well. (It's definitely obvious they work on commission!) If I go in for something like running shorts, somebody always tries to convince me I need new running shoes even if I just bought a pair the previous week.
Erin J.
Brighton, CO
This store is AMAZING! It has everything that a runner could want. I recommend going on and having the employees test your stride, feet, etc. to match you with the perfect shoe for you. Every time I go into the store, I come out feeling excited to run.
Andrea N.
Decatur, GA
It's a great place to go for a beginner. They really help you figure out what's right for you. You end up paying for that service. Please don't go there to get the info on what you need then order online. That's douchy! Look at the price difference like you're paying a consult. Once you are started and know what you need, you can keep ordering online.
Nancy a.
They were very helpful. I did not feel rushed. My friends both did the treadmill run to see what inserts they need. They love it. I was able to get a nice pair of running shoes from their discount store out back. It was an older model shoe. They fit my narrow feet perfectly and are so light weight.
Jenn G.
Bethesda, MD
The attendants of my local store were helpful, thorough, and cheerful no matter how many pairs I asked to try. Their shoe dog system, which includes a video of your personal running stride, is unlike any other shoe fitting I have ever experienced. I will be going back.
Stephanie k.
Troy, OH
I enjoyed the ease of joining the "family" and having free shipping. I was not pleased with my shoes I was fit for but I also didn't take advantage of the crazy 90 day guarantee. Their fitting process is extensive but if like me you like a certain fit (for me snug over leaving "swelling room") its best to speak up since science can't predict preference.
Annie N.
Love these guys. Got fitted for my running shoes and go back to get updated every once and a while. If you're a member you get a discount and they send you emails to keep you updated on product sales and events!
Candice B.
Simi Valley, CA
I loved going to road runner and getting fitted for the correct running shoes. Bought my first pair there but then found better prices at other stores for nike running shoes.