Ro-tel

Ro-Tel Serrano
59 Reviews
5 / 5
Always use this in my pasta or even nacho cheese. It is very versatile for different cooking dishes. Give it a try! We typically use this once every two weeks for dishes.
5 / 5
Add this bad boy in with a block of Velveeta (preferably queso blanco,) and have yourself a party.
5 / 5
I love this stuff I really have been focusing on my calorie deficit n these r so yummy & help me to track that without a lot of added stuff
5 / 5
I have and keep at least 5 cans of this canned beauty in my cabinet. We add it to almost everything.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
These are the ones to buy if you want spice they're quite difficult to find it in my stores where I live and I end up just buying a serrano and chopping it up myself but good quality for a canned product
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Sweet and spicy! Perfect for salsa or Queso or chili. These are always in my cabinet! I want stock in these! They are so easy and perfect to enhance Mexican or even regular chili or Spanish food. [product:ro-tel-original]
5 / 5
Was a great touch that was added to my queso . Definitely was a game changer and needed
5 / 5
The packaging is very easy to store and I love that. The taste tastes good too and my family and I love this product. It helps me to save a lot of time when cooking and does not require very complicated preparation of ingredients.
5 / 5
I love rotel, it is so versatile and you can use it in so many recipes. It is a brand that I trust and always buy this brand. The serrano has such good flavor and I like that it has a little more spice to it.
5 / 5
It had such an intense flavor to it, I loved making my spaghetti with it!! Or cooking meat with it😊 I really wish there was a no salt alternative to this flavor. I definitely plan on buying this again though!