Ro-tel Original

The original Texas family recipe - made with a signature blend of vine-ripened tomatoes and zesty green chilies and a savory mixture of secret spices.

Is there a lot of water in it ?
Ro-tel Original good as they advertise ?
What's your favorite recipe with rotel?
Start your review of Ro-tel Original!
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Ro-tel Original uploaded by Mandy M.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this stuff! I use it in my chili and in my cheese dip! It’s full of flavor and not too spicy!
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Ro-tel Original uploaded by Jessica H.
Ro-tel Original are my favorite diced tomatoes to use in most of my recipes from homemade salsa to chili. They always add just the right kick of flavor that I am looking for. I try and make sure I always have Ro-tel on hand.
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Ro-tel Original uploaded by Jeanne A.
I love Ro*Tel!! Thei is no end to hish u can use this lil can here!! Use it for salsa, for making dips adding it into chili, sooo many ways. My favorite is using it for my recipe for nachos. Some ground meat, with nacho cheese 2 can of Ro*Tel and Bammm u got u some 🔥🔥🔥 nachos. I like a little lettuce 🥬 and extra tomatoes 🍅 and top it with a lil sour cream and h can’t forgot the jalapeños. Ro-tel Original
Laura M.
Ro-tel Original uploaded by Laura M.
Ro-tel Original I really, really like them. I like that there are green peppers mixed in with the tomatoes. The flavor is great, and in my opinion is superior to other brands that have tomatoes mixed with peppers. Excellent in chilli!
Kimberly P.
Grove City, OH
Ro-tel Original uploaded by Kimberly P.
Okay when it comes to this product I don't think I ever do not have it in my cupboard. Remember the old hot sauce commercial that's how I feel about Ro-tel. I put that stuff on everything! It is great in Chile on chicken so many dishes so many soups you name it! this would have to be one of my favorite things in the entire world!!
Tatyana S.
Joplin, MO
Ro-tel Original uploaded by Tatyana S.
So good! I have to always have this in my kitchen for nacho and taco night!!❤️❤️Ro-tel Original The mild is my favorite but my boyfriend doesn’t like the “spicy” even tho it’s not that spicy!! Mix with melted Velveeta Original Loaf and a pound of ground hamburger beef! Add some slats sour cream pour over or dip with some tortillas chips!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to love Ro-tel, but these past few years, I have noticed a tin can taste to it. I much prefer eating either bottles salsa or even the canned fire-roasted salsa style tomatoes. Better yet, fresh salsa. When I taste that tin can funk, I have to wonder what is going into my body 😳
Katherine M.
Shady Oak
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the only canned tomatoes I use besides Hunts. These work great in chilli. I feel the price is very affordable and I would definitely recommend this product and will definitely continue to purchase more of them. These are worth a try
Alicia H.
1,427 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love having these on hand in my pantry. It has so many possible uses and is absolutely so versatile. Its definitely worth it to have around. One of my favorite uses is to use in chili, hearty stews and soups, dips, meat dishes, and so on. Its a great buy.
Jennifer B.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
I always have rotel on hand. It’s versatile, flavorful and easy. When I cook with other canned tomatoes they can curl or shrivel up when cooking at high temperatures but I never get that with rotel. Also, my Costco sells it in bulk and it’s a great price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Connie G.
Edmonton, KY
il y a 7 mois
Ro-tel Original good as they advertise ?
Angela L. il y a 7 mois
I personally think they have a slight tin can taste. If going canned, I prefer the fire-roasted salsa-style tomatoes . 🌶🍅