BY ROTEL

Ro-tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies. see more...

• Can you buy it in bulk1 Answers
  • Any one have any good Superbowl recipes using Rotel? I'm ...3 Answers
  • What are some of your favorite recipes to make using Rotel? 6 Answers
Ro-tel Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies

Start your review of Ro-tel Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Savannah G.
Fayetteville , AR
I love this product! I made a southwest chicken taco soup not too long ago. This included the mild diced tomatoes and green chilies, chicken, the white beans, and some chicken broth as well as some egg noodles!
Destiny A.
Washington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great for tacos, soup and chili. We love the flavor that comes from the diced tomatoes and green chilies that are in it. It honestly tastes like fresh chopped diced tomatoes and chilies. They aren’t spicy at all if you don’t like spicy things then this would be a go to for soup or chili.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
This is absolutely a pantry staple in our house. It's a must for making cheese dip with Velveeta, but it's also great for adding into chili or sometimes even pasta dishes. Even the mild flavor is pretty strong for my kids' tastes, so I can sometimes get away with adding in only half a can and reserving the other half for another use.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
There is so many uses for this product. It's great mixed in with Velvetta cheese for a zesty dip with tortilla chips. It's also great for chili. But my favorite is to put chicken breasts into the crock pot with two cans of this and let it cook for a couple hours until the chicken is super moist and can shred. This is great for shredded chicken tacos.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Chili and tacos wouldn't be the same without Ro-tel! These diced tomatoes and green chilies are the perfect addition to your Tex-mex or Mexican recipes. They taste fresh, and aren't overly salty like some jarred salsas can be. I'd choose these over the alternatives every day.
Misty B.
Dunn, NC
We always have a can on deck! My family loves to make a dip with this with velveta cheese and sausage put it on tortilla chips and it's the best! You can find this stuff almost anywhere and it's not expensive at all!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Rotel Mild is great. I like that it has green chilies in it. I like adding it to Velveeta and it is good on taco salad. It is not that spicy to me so it is great for people who do not like spicy. I think that it is a good value. Publix has it on sell a lot. I would definitely buy it again.
Sarah C.
Great flavor and super affordable. Makes a great addition to enchiladas or cheese dips. Adds great, Mexican flavor easily without a ton of ingredients. Would probably be great in chili too. Would recommend d.
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Looking to make the best quaso of your life?! Add velvety and totem together and bake in the microwave while stirring occasionally and you have yourself the best cheese dip ever! Found at any grocery store.
Karen L.
Canton, GA
Ro-tel diced tomatoes and green chile is always on my pantry. It's a great in my chilli. I also use it over chicken to give the chicken a great flavor. It's a great add in for a lot of recipes.
Jerah R.
Columbia, SC
I love using Rotel to make a quick cheese dip! Does it come other than mild? I'm having a hard time finding it!
T W.
What are some of your favorite recipes to make using Rotel?
Valerie M.