Ro-tel Fire Roasted

by Ro-tel

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ro-tel Fire Roasted!
Gina C.
Norfolk, VA
Ro-tel Fire Roasted uploaded by Gina C.
Makes any dinner 10x better! Love the firey smoky taste if these. Recipe below! EASY dinner! #dinner #mealprep Boil 1 box of rotini. Brown 1 lb of your favorite ground meat. Chop up and Sautee one onion and one bell pepper. Combine all with 1 can of crushed tomatoes, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of enchilada sauce, 1 packet of taco seasoning and mix in about half a pound of your favorite shredded cheese! Voila!
Chrissy M.
SanAntonio
Ro-tel Fire Roasted uploaded by Chrissy M.
Ro-tel Fire Roasted uploaded by Chrissy M.
When it’s game days at my house I typically make dip for chips. I use a can of Rotel with velvetta cheese and cooked ground meat and it is yummy. It is definitely affordable and always will purchase this.
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
I love this roasted flavored Ro-Tel! It gives the dish a roasted flavor of the tomatoes and peppers! I will continue to purchase.
Karen M.
Athens, TN
I absolutely love the extra flavor this adds to many dishes. I actually used it today in my pot of white chicken chili. Gives it that extra boost of spice. I usually use the original rotel flavor in nachos or cheese dip.
Krystal H.
Ashtabula, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of those random items I always have in my pantry. To me it’s versatile and adds a little bit off extra flavor to what you need it for. They’re not expensive, and they come in smaller cans so if you only want to use a little bit that’s a possibility. I recommend trying it to spice things up.
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
They know how to do tomatoes! They have the best quality tomato products you can buy! They are great starters for chilli or stew!
Michalina A.
I love this product. I frequently use it when I make chicken salsa or chili. It adds a great punch of flavor.
viktoriia S.
Bothell, WA
this mixture can be added to pasta and it will turn out very tasty try #voxbox.Follow me
Angie D.
Sullivan, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Two cans of Rotel is a must in our chili. We switch around the different kinds bit this one is delicious.
Marcela O.
My favorite to add in with cheese for a great tasting cheese dip. I love Rotel products because they’re cheap and found almost in any grocery store.

Looking for your answer?