RMS Luminizing Powder

by RMS Beauty

Shop RMS Beauty Luminizing Powder at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

What’s in your cart for the upcoming Sephora sale? I’m thinking about getting 1. Tower 28 Beauty Sos Save Our Skin Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 Oz/ 120 Ml 2. Rms Luminizing Powder 3.The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density 4. Freck Beauty’s Cheek Slime 5. OUAI Melrose Place Eau de Parfum and I’m still considering more products!☺️ I’d love to hear what you all are thinking about getting and your thoughts on these products!
[product:rms-beauty-luminizing-powder] ? Is the Bronzer okay for fair skin?
Start your review of RMS Luminizing Powder!
Bayan I.
Brooklyn, NY
RMS Luminizing Powder uploaded by Bayan I.
RMS Luminizing Powder uploaded by Bayan I.
Purchased at: Sephora
I wish this highlighter was too powdery or had fall out cause it’s such a blinding highlight and it gives a nice glow
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
RMS Luminizing Powder uploaded by Saima S.
Review for: Grande Dame
This is such a beautiful highlighter! It doesn’t look like much in the pan but when it applied it gives you this beautiful subtle glow. There aren’t any chunky glitters it’s just a seamless glow. It is quite expensive, but the packaging is so heavy that I’ll excuse it. The color is great for those with light to tan complexions, but it may look ashy on deeper complexions. If you want to splurge on a beautiful highlight, consider this one!!
Melissa B.
Oviedo, FL
RMS Luminizing Powder uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased the Madeira bronzer from Sephora and I love it! It is super shimmery so If you only like matte bronzers, this isn’t for you. This would have 5 stars If it blendy a tiny bit better. It can get a tiny bit patchy due to the shimmer. The formula is clean though which is a major bonus
Shilpa M.
Central, SC
RMS Luminizing Powder uploaded by Shilpa M.
Review for: Grande Dame
I got this as a sample and guess what I just love it so much!! It exceeded all my expectations!!! Such a good one. I highly recommend this one!
Stella C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Madeira Bronzer
This is a great, glowy bronzer. If you are into matte bronzers, this isnt for you. It has very fine shimmers, so doesnt look glittery at all. It also has an almost red undertone to it that makes it look like you just got a bit of sun. Very natural on my light neutral skintone.
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
RMS Luminizing Powder uploaded by Jaclyn A.
Review for: Grande Dame
I love how easy to use and love that it looks natural on my skin. It last all day. I would love that the packaging would be easy to open.
Gina D.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Grande Dame
Beautiful highlight! Gives me the perfect subtle “lit from within” look, but can also be built up for an intense 2016 look. Revived this highlighter as a complimentary Sephora sample and will definitely be buying a full sized pan!
Lisa K.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Grande Dame
This is not a luminizing powder, it is a highlighter. You will look a fool if you put this on your entire face... ask me how I know.
Kayo L.
This is a nice luminizing powder. The compact is sturdy and I know if I drop it there will be no breakage within the pan. The shade is gorgeous and is perfect for my olive skin tone.
Lolita R.
Pleasanton, CA
Review for: Grande Dame
Best ever high lighter. I love. Moisturizing and light dewy look. Amazing ingredients. Gives skin and beautiful sheen. I love to use with or swap with master mixer and power luminizer (all pictured)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bridget R.
Pearl River, NY
il y a 3 mois
Alison P. il y a 3 mois
Sounds like a great selection! The rms luminizing powder is amazing! The ouai perfume smells really good too, just like the hair products if you like that scent
Kelly M.
il y a un an
RMS Luminizing Powder ? Is the Bronzer okay for fair skin?
Annaa S. il y a 3 mois
Usually when I go for a bronzer I go for a matte bronzer! Since this is luminosity it’ll have some sheen to it which might make your skin shine in places you don’t want to!